What age did you start smoking?

What age did you start smoking?  

364 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My folks always smoked from as long as I can remember, I didn't think much of it until I was about 10 when the school anti drugs stuff started, and I realised that "homegrown" and "grass" were "marijuana" and that it was illegal etc. I always knew to keep my mouth shut about the plants in the yard but I went through the "drugs are illegal" lecturing them and shit.

I always liked the smell of it and would often go hang around in the kitchen so I could sniff it up.

When I was about 15 I had the day off school and decided I was going to try some of this dope and rolled a joint out of leaf and bush buds and smoked it on the back step. I remember being happy and giggly and music sounding/feeling different.

I never get that giggly feeling anymore or zone out from music etc, I think it's cause smoking isn't a novelty anymore and I don't put myself in that mindset where I will find nothing funny or music "trippy"

I'm still as slow as a wet sloth and say stupid things though :P

I really find when I've been smoking I'm -really- antisocial around non smokers, I just stand there and talk really slow, don't initiate conversation etc... so as much as I love toking, sometimes before a party or whatever I won't do it or I know I will become zombie girl.

I was introduced to the spiritual aspects of marijuana when I left home at 15 yrs old. I was comfortable with the cosmic consciousness that evolved and will continue to use mj all my life, and then some. Like Jimi Hendrix said: "If I don't see you no more in this world; I'll meet ya on the NEXT one and DON'T BE LATE!"