What age did you start smoking?

What age did you start smoking?  

364 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was 17. At the time my stepdad was a huge pothead. One night when my mum wasn't home I was walking past my parents bedroom and busted my stepdad having cones. So he offered :bongon: Then it took me 2 hours to cook dinner.. hehe. After that it was pretty much every weekend, with both my folks! (Even though at first my mum was really pissed off) Have been on and off for years since, and I'm 32 now.

I also seldom drink and I don't touch white powdery/rocky drugs. :freak:

• Upvote 1

I first tried it when I was 13, but was to dumb to work out what to do with it and I don't think I even managed to smoke any of it.. Then when I was 15 I nicked some out of my older bro's stash.. But didn't really start till I was 17, I also took acid about once a week for a couple of years then eccies and speed fairly often..(speed daily for about a year)(Haven't had chemicals for about 5 years now) . have been pretty much a daily smoker since then with the odd week or month break here and there.. The longest I stopped for in that time was 3 months while overseas... At school people were doing pretty crazy shit like inhaling butane and petrol fumes.... all of which I tried to some extent... I am now studying science and have a GPA of 6 (18 years since I was 17)... either drugs etc don't fuck you up as bad as the gov would have us believe or I was one smart motherfucker before I started taking drugs.. :thumbsup:

BTW, I def do not advocate the use of any drug other than pot.. I do know at least one person to have committed suicide and several who went right off the rails (some still off the rails, not looking like coming back) after consuming copius amounts of chemicals..

I first had weed when i was about 14-15. I grew up in a small town of 6000 on the coast. I'm pretty sure it was just leaf, and we smoked it out of a coke can with some holes on the side. We used to smoke fairly often at the beach. I smoked a little bit through highschool, never bought, just smoked whatever my friends had. One of my boyfriends, his mum started smoking with her new bf, so we'd often all smoke together. Apparantly her bf was even a detective. Smoked on and off over the years, but it's the last few that I started buying and smoking often. I'm 30 now, and smoke most days. I don't drink, so when I'm going out on the weekends, I'll usually smoke a lot more.
  • Upvote 1

Eighth grade, that would have made me 12 or 13 years old.  Acid 13, speed/pills 15 :P

I'm not boasting, it's funny to me now because I'm... decades older.  Cannabis is all I've done for many, many a moon.

Those other things were fun though, in my teens and twenties. 

Edited by chained