buying paraphenalia (sp?)

I have been looking at getting a vape and the info below has been a good start, has any1 bought one of the vapourtrons from freewheelin , I would love to get a temp controlled one or even attach a small thermometer to the inside of one, as I don't have the $1000 for a volcano or anything like that for a temp controlled one, Any other suggestions on GOOD qualitily vapes ie good element, right airflow, general ease of use etc. would be much appreciated thanks.

I have just ordered a Vapourtron from freewheelin so will let you know in a couple of days what I think. Hopefull I havent wasted my money, at the very least I will get a free glass pipe that iI will be able to use. Since recently moving from England I have only been using a little wooden pipe or tin cans( yeah I know).

@zorba thanks for the reply freewheelin either have a good product or they are great self-promoters, I almost bought one after reading the site only the fact my local tobacconist has them for $100 stopped me but I would prefer to spend the $60 extra to get a good one, did you get the water attchment?Thanks again Can you use the cone in the pipe for a plastic bottle bong (+hose) ?

hey mate if the one in your tobacconist for $100 looks the same as the one in this pic (ie with jar top instead of dome) I'd say get it. I have one of these and been using it for over a year without a problem. Some have said its more reliable than vapourtron as well, although I don't know this myself. but, it is certainly no worse than vapourtron definitely, they both are virtually the same design.

post-38-1067417163_thumb.jpg

as far as I know there are only two models of vape currently available in Australia, mine and the vapourtron. Both basically work the same so I don't think it matters which one you get. There are better quality ones like the aromazap that you can order from overseas which work by passing hot air over your herb rather than heating it directly which is a lot better, however they also cost a lot more money as well.

Well my vapourtron arrived today and I am seriusly happy.

It certainly gets you stoned and with a minimal amount of weed. I am used to smoking pipes and wasn't sure if I would get a decent hit from the same amount of gear, I definatley do, even though the weed does not looked as though it is cooked enough.

[, did you get the water attchment?Thanks again Can you use the cone in the pipe for a plastic bottle bong (+hose) ?

]

Yes I got the water attachment but I doubt I will use it ( too much hassle)

As for the cone in the pipe, the pipe is all one piece so the only way to use it withn a bottle bong would be to attach a hose to the stem of the pipe, a bit awkward really.

The overall construction of the vapourtron looks pretty good, so I would definitely recommend it.

lol