Glass vase

Ive always wanted to make a great stealth water-pipe/bong so i thought about getting a decent sized vase from like a 2$ shop, then go get myself a cone and the pipe bit for the bong,

use my dremel and cut a hole in the glass vase, put the pipe bit (excuse the lack of correct terminology) in there, and voila a simple water-pipe.. :P

has anyone ever tried this? and is there anything i should be avoiding?

yea those $2 vaseses are shit they shatter real quick when they hear the dremel tool start whirring

so best bet is start drinking bourbon, when you finish each bottle try drilling hole in them for a rubber grommet and stem

by the time you get it right you may well be an alcoholic, but ahhh well these things happen along the way dont they

all da best with it :peace:

• Upvote 1

dont know what a dremil is , but ive grinded through glass bottles in 5 secs with a drill bit dunno what there called but they come in a few diff shapes an colures , the one i use is shaped like a cone , an its i glike a grinding stone ,

lay bottle down on grass hold it between ya feet get someone to have hose running on the bottle an fkn grind strait throu quick , it slips a lil at start but once i get going i give it a bit ,

black gallihano bottles are my farverite small ones bongon.gif

Edited by smashed1

dont know what a dremil is , but ive grinded through glass bottles in 5 secs with a drill bit dunno what there called but they come in a few diff shapes an colures , the one i use is shaped like a cone , an its i glike a grinding stone ,

lay bottle down on grass hold it between ya feet get someone to have hose running on the bottle an fkn grind strait throu quick , it slips a lil at start but once i get going i give it a bit ,

black gallihano bottles are my farverite small ones bongon.gif

A dremel its a handheld rotary tool, its used by hobbyists and all, great for doing detailed work, you know its a great idea to use alchohol bottles as a piece, hahaha ill give it a try for sure :)