Some more Dumb Questions

Ok all heres my questions

I know feminized seeds mean they are girls

but what is a auto? and what if you cloned a auto would they stay auto? and what if i assume autos are girls would happen if bred with a regular male?

would they stay auto or become regular?

i have read they say auto flower but what does it mean?

scrog netting do you just keep it under the net or weave it through the net?

thanks for the answers to my dumb questions

If you took a clone off an auto it would finish up/die at the same time as the mother plant.

You really need to produce seeds to keep auto-flower strains alive.

Auto flowering means the plant flowers depending on age/size, not the amount of light hours like regular plants.

Hey Hotrod don't worry they're not really dumb questions. With the scrog you just keep it under the screen, even keep training it under the screen for at least a week into 12/12. After that just let it do it's thing except for maybe a tiny bit of training if necessary.

Naycha :peace:

auto is a plant which will go into flower on its own. They are also small in stature, so work great in small areas. If they cross their children can have some of their small or flowering traits, I am led to believe.

The net or mesh for SCROG is to spread the plant for better light and air distribution and stick the colas through to help keep em from falling aswell as above mentioned things. try for a nice even canopy. That will maximize ur yield.

Ok all heres my questions

I know feminized seeds mean they are girls

but what is a auto? and what if you cloned a auto would they stay auto? and what if i assume autos are girls would happen if bred with a regular male?

would they stay auto or become regular?

i have read they say auto flower but what does it mean?

scrog netting do you just keep it under the net or weave it through the net?

thanks for the answers to my dumb questions

Hi Hotrod

No question is dumb. Dumb is not asking and cocking it up(I know cos I've done it). Ask away, someone will tell you if its dumb to ask :P

Bit of advice with ya SCROG. DO NOT WEAVE!! :nono:

I did, :wallbash: Once. :rolleyes:

If at any point you need to move or lift your SCROG net you can't. The stems you weave maybe flexible now but as the stems strengthen the netting becomes bound to the plant, making any adjustment impossible.

Also when it comes time to crop you can't remove nice long stems of bud and you end up having a mass of smaller bud. I like to hang mine to dry and all the little bud made this a pain in the arse.

Merl1n