Organic's Da Buddha Vaporiser Review

Hey guys, Organic here.

I just received a Da Budda Vaporiser from the boys at Australian Vaporizers. Cheers to them for such a quick turnaround time.

Here's what was included (the acrylic grinder I paid for separately)...

post-2759-0-22340700-1309249327_thumb.jpgpost-2759-0-19174300-1309249321_thumb.jpgpost-2759-0-26689600-1309249340_thumb.jpgpost-2759-0-31447600-1309249345_thumb.jpgpost-2759-0-84388500-1309249332_thumb.jpgpost-2759-0-10658900-1309249349_thumb.jpg

So that's how it looks. I flipped through the instructions and noted one good point.

When you first turn it on, turn it up to max and let it run for about 10-15 minutes on the highest setting to burn off any residues from the manufacturing process.

So while I was waiting for the unit to burn off a bit, I decided to try out the grinder on my herbs. It makes them nice and fluffy and does a decent job for vaping purposes.

After the burn off period. I dialed down the knob to the 10 'o clock position. Waited for a minute for the heat to settle and proceeded to load up the vaping pipe.

I put in a pinch of straight weed in (about 0.2g worth) and gently inserted the pipe into the heating chamber (at the end of insertion I gave it a gentle twist and the pipe locks into the heating chamber nicely).

I made sure to draw evenly and slowly - a gradual pace. Upon exhalation I notice that there is a slight vapor which almost looked a bit like smoke but whispier.

Immediately I can notice the taste. It's sensational! I was impressed.. so I took a couple more hits without taking any actual breaths in-between. It's such a tastey way to inhale.

With the vapor at the 10 o'clock position... I start amping it up 1 hour on the dial at a time within each few puffs of the vape. So working from 10 o'clock and gradually to 11, 12, 1 and 2.

The small pinch of weed lasted for quite a few puffs and got me in the zone. I feel more high-like instead of major couch lock. It's wicked.

I can see myself limiting my intake to one sesh per day using something like this. I feel like I did when I first discovered weed hahahaha it's very euphoric and smashing at the same time.

Usually because I've been smoking for more than 14 years.... I tend to overdo it. However using my Da Buddha Vaporiser I feel like i'm satisfied off one good sesh with this thing.

Verdict:

I'm bloody fipped as ruck! hahahaha

If you've never tried vaping before or are still on the fence about these things. Get one! You won't regret it. It's the best purchase I've made in a long time. Well worth the coin.

I couldn't justify getting a Volcano and I felt that the price range of the unit put it out of reach for me (as well as not being that practical with the whole bag set up)

Da Buddha Vaporiser is the vape you've been looking for. Screw the rest! hahaha

It gets you really messed up but with a much cleaner feeling/buzz. I can't say enough good things about the unit. Really top stuff guys.

If you do decide to get one, support Australian Vaporizers as they're a bloody good mob (as well as being advertisers on oZ stoners).

Rating:

9/10 (because nothing's ever perfect and could always be improved upon... but these guys nailed it as far as value and effectiveness is concerned)

• Upvote 2

Great to hear that you love vaping.......and your Da Buddha....

I purchased my first vaporiser just over a month ago now.....within a week i was down from 3 grams a day to 1.....its just so more efficient.....

For me the Extreme Q was the go and am very very happy..............The volcano yeah is in another price range but there are a few like the Da Buddha......Silver surfer and the Extreme Q all aproximately the same price and all give great results.........the key is vaping is the way to go....wait a fortnight even mate and see how much better your lungs feel!!!!! :thumbsup:

I bought an MFLB from the boys at Australian Vaporizers, and it's a great little ripper. The only thing i'd reccomened for anyone with a vape is to also purchase a -cheapish- coffee grinder from somwhere like BigW, Target, etc, to grind you herb up really really REALLY fine. This helps increase the surface area of the material, ultimately resulting in a smoother, tastier "hit" and reduces waste (cos you're getting more of of it). Great way to conserve bud. Also, don't forget to save you vaped weed, so you can make edibles out of it, or, do what I plan on doing and pick yourself up a bottle of high percentage alcohol (Dan Murphy's has a product called "Spyritus" which is 95% a.b.v, 500ml) and make some "Green Dragon" from it.

Take a look at what target has to offer by clicking HERE.

Because I am a tight arse and with things from the US being so much cheaper, I bought my Extreme Q from a fella that sells them on US eBay and all up I paid around AUD$160 (including shipping), which came with a whip, 2 balloons and the mini whip to fill, 2 champers, glass stirring rod and the most important part....you ready for it.......POTPOURRI dish!!!. gotta love the potpourri dish cause after a good session you can just leave your vape out and set up a good potpourri and the Mrs will not have a gripe at you leaving you shit out on the table cause your too blazed to put it away. Unfortunately I have not had a chance on a DB or a SilverSurfer which I am hanging to try just so I can compare pros and cons, but I am glad you have found vaping and are happy with your purchase.

Putting price aside I have had the opportunity to hit on a volcano, hot box, and now the Extreme Q and I will give the Extreme Q one step better than the Volcano being that you can do both whip and balloons (and potpourri). I have also heard some bad reports with the Digi Volcano malfunctioning and that the Classic Volcano is still the way to go.

I love the 3 speed fan feature that is primarily used for filling your balloon, but we sat around the table with the remote control in hand and did forced air induction through the whip just to give that a shot and it rocked, pretty much sit back and let the machine shove that lovely vapor straight down to your lungs. What also got me hooked is the digital temp settings that you can play with, and I will say that there is a difference in flavour and intensity between vaping at 190, 200, and 220. I usually fill the balloon at 190 and from that I get about 4 to 5 balloons, which passed around amongst 4 people starts your night off just fine

I see quite a few people saying "why the hell do you need a remote control, that's a bit of a gimmick to try to increase sales", and to be quite honest I thought the same thing, and now know that it is a fantastic feature of the Extreme Q. Also another feature that I like, but I have not bought for my Q yet is that you can get a rechargeable battery pack for taking it out to a mates, or just set up in the back yard while minding the BBQ for you munchies that will be coming on very soon after your session.

I will not cover my review of the Hot Box, as it was pretty much just that a hot box and nothing special to report on.

As far as portables vapes I invested in a MFLB and found it to be good, but then when I got my Vapor Genie and Iolite, well I have never touched the MFLB since (any one wanting to make me a reasonable offer for it, feel free to contact me), just the amount of use you get from a battery, and remembering to charge the batteries and all that shit, plus if you happen to fuck up the very delicate screen inside it, then you can do nothing but just throw it in the rubbish. With the Vapor Genie I feel I have a little more control, plus your heat source is a lighter, so unless you have run out of fuel in the lighter or like me tend to leave all your lighters in your pants pockets and they are either being washed in the machine or sitting on top drying out from being washed (which is where the iolite comes in handy). Now speaking of the Iolite, i do like it as much as the Genie but being in the middle of a vape and the fuel runs out, sort of eeeerks ya, and the price for them is a bit steep for a portable unit.

And I will agree 110% with CAPS, save that shit and don't throw it out, go make a Green Dragon with it along with your Kief, popcorn buds, and trim. I distill my own spirits so 95% spirits are always available here at the house and I just dump my vape scraps into a jug with the spirits. and then when ready to make Green Dragon with the kief and trim. I then do the double boil method in the winter time, and in the hot aussie summer I sun steep my GD in an air tight glass jar.

**Just for those unfamiliar with Green Dragon, please look it up on google for proper dosage and details on usage, 2mls is all you need under the tongue to begin with and peek onset can take up to 60 minutes so don't go double dipping thinking nothing is happening or you will have a THC overload in your system and that makes for an unpleasant high.

Got to agree with organic on this one, I feel proper baked after a short session.

My da Buddha came very quickly from Australian vaporizers who were great guys to deal with. Setting it up for the first time seems a bit daunting to someone who has never experienced using a vaporizer, but this actually seemed easily explained and I was happy to get started after a few minutes checking it all out. After the thing has warmed up for a while you load the end of the long pipe with a small bit of herbs, way less than you'd use in a reefer, but a small bit seems to do the trick. The vapor comes out in a slow stream as you inhale gradually, the experience isn't the same as a bong as the vapor is smoother and even a none smoker would be ok with it.

The smell isn't as bad as smoking either, and there is just a slight aroma of herbs that clears easily after a few minutes of the window open.

I'm now regularly using the da Buddha and feel way better for it.