• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

How much cannabis do you use?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

Poll: How much cannabis do you use? (181 member(s) have cast votes)

How much cannabis do you use?

1. 0-1g/week (23 votes [12.71%])

Percentage of vote: 12.71%

2. 1-5g/week (46 votes [25.41%])

Percentage of vote: 25.41%

3. 6-10g/week (29 votes [16.02%])

Percentage of vote: 16.02%

4. 11-15g/week (26 votes [14.36%])

Percentage of vote: 14.36%

5. 16-20g/week (20 votes [11.05%])

Percentage of vote: 11.05%

6. 21-30g/week (16 votes [8.84%])

Percentage of vote: 8.84%

7. 31-35g/week (4 votes [2.21%])

Percentage of vote: 2.21%

8. 36-40g/week (7 votes [3.87%])

Percentage of vote: 3.87%

9. 41-45g/week (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

10. 46-50g/week (2 votes [1.10%])

Percentage of vote: 1.10%

11. 51+g/week (8 votes [4.42%])

Percentage of vote: 4.42%

Vote Guests cannot vote

SOOTY

SOOTY

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4874 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:None
Definitely give the edibles a crack mlg, well worth it

Never measured it out but I'd say a quarter per week at most. Have one cone/bowl in the vape every night.
Vaping doesn't screw with my lungs and the product seems to last me longer. Really want to try edibles but cbf going through the process.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14578 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None

about 6 lb 

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8101 Posts:
Too much

midlifegardner

midlifegardner

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1457 Posts:
I'll ask the obvious question sooty, why? More bang for the same amount of product used? Was thinking to decarb an oz in the oven, throw it in the crock pot with some water a slab of supermarket butter, strain it using cheesecloth then see how I go using it. The dosing with that approach and amount is what I'm never sure of. MLG

Definitely give the edibles a crack mlg, well worth it

SOOTY

SOOTY

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4874 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
Sounds like a good starting plan mate. Edibles are in a different boat to smoking/vape. Different highs altogether. Do what you said there and let us know what you think. Not so much 'more bang', but a different bang lol... you will see mate
Good luck

I'll ask the obvious question sooty, why? More bang for the same amount of product used? Was thinking to decarb an oz in the oven, throw it in the crock pot with some water a slab of supermarket butter, strain it using cheesecloth then see how I go using it. The dosing with that approach and amount is what I'm never sure of. MLG

Billyg0at

Billyg0at

Curing

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None

Myself and the wife go through an ounce a week. Pretty sure she smokes most of it. Neither of us do well if we run out, though it's been a long time since that's happened.

Must be shit buds... lol

modaf

modaf

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 Posts:

I agree with Kermit,

I have been smoking for 20 years. For the last ten years I have smoked it neat in a pipe, it's much more economical (1-2 g /week) and in my opinion gets you more stoned than smoking a spliff.

I am sure it has got to be better for you, smoking it neat in a pipe or bong. In a spliff you have got all that tobaco without a filter.

no need for tobacco in the spliff and then it’s smoother than the pipe.

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.