How much cannabis do you use?

Guest niall

How much cannabis do you use?  

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I find the amount I smoke depends on whether Im having to use the black market (very rarely). If it is the case, then maybe 3g per week.

If Im smoking homegrown weed, I tend to smoke about 1-1.5g per day. If Im on holidays , then it sometimes goes up to about 2g per day, depending if Ive got stuff to do, or if I am bored.

However, I find theres a point of stonedness ( which varies with each strain ) after which I dont get any more stoned, so theres no point smoking any more after that.

Anyway just my 2c

:toke:

Don't let this Poll fool you now will ya people ..

What BS , Anyone tells you they are smokin 2 ounces a week is a liar , plain and simple ..

Some People in this thread (that is the ones claiming to smoke oh so much) ... are not telling the truth , and if this amount was being consumed It was by a party of people , not just one ..

And although the Topic Title is How much do you use? ... I'd just like to add , people use alot if they Got plenty of mates smokin it ...

Who would smoke a Quarter a day by themselves? .. anyone? ...

And who actually measures the amount they smoke? .. :peace:

If you smoked 4 grams per day , you would be smokin an ounce a week ... :blink:

Ha! ..

Budman :peace:

(P.s. sure maybe some people do smoke an OZ a week , but certainly there are not many , and if ya can afford that , well ya wouldn't be able to for long heheh) B)

I find the amount I smoke depends on whether Im having to use the black market (very rarely). If it is the case, then maybe 3g per week.

If Im smoking homegrown weed, I tend to smoke about 1-1.5g per day. If Im on holidays , then it sometimes goes up to about 2g per day, depending if Ive got stuff to do, or if I am bored.

However, I find theres a point of stonedness ( which varies with each strain ) after which I dont get any more stoned, so theres no point smoking any more after that.

Anyway just my 2c

i smoke about an oz a week the people who introduced me to smoking smoke a q a day each minimum so that is a minimum of 1 and 3/4 oz a week so it isnt that hard to believe those are all people who are really fucked in the head and abuse the fuck out of it to stay out of reality

....those are all people who are really fucked in the head and abuse the fuck out of it to stay out of reality

Do you mean the people you know personally, or just people in general who smoke an oz+ a week?

If its just people in general, I have to disagree there sorry. What about the "old time smokers" who don't use the net, have been growing the same strain from their same stash of seeds for the past 20 yrs, smoking the same stuff every day and have built up a tolerance to it? I know a couple of people who fit this description and they all consume 1oz+ a week. None are fucked in the head, and all are very well grounded in reality.

Myself I go through about 1/2 oz a week, give or take a couple grams.

B)