• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

How much cannabis do you use?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

Poll: How much cannabis do you use? (181 member(s) have cast votes)

How much cannabis do you use?

1. 0-1g/week (23 votes [12.71%])

Percentage of vote: 12.71%

2. 1-5g/week (46 votes [25.41%])

Percentage of vote: 25.41%

3. 6-10g/week (29 votes [16.02%])

Percentage of vote: 16.02%

4. 11-15g/week (26 votes [14.36%])

Percentage of vote: 14.36%

5. 16-20g/week (20 votes [11.05%])

Percentage of vote: 11.05%

6. 21-30g/week (16 votes [8.84%])

Percentage of vote: 8.84%

7. 31-35g/week (4 votes [2.21%])

Percentage of vote: 2.21%

8. 36-40g/week (7 votes [3.87%])

Percentage of vote: 3.87%

9. 41-45g/week (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

10. 46-50g/week (2 votes [1.10%])

Percentage of vote: 1.10%

11. 51+g/week (8 votes [4.42%])

Percentage of vote: 4.42%

Vote Guests cannot vote

rosscopico0

rosscopico0

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 Posts:
  • Interests:Watching my babies grow, then turning them into cookies while smoking them!! Hehe
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
I find the amount I smoke depends on whether Im having to use the black market (very rarely). If it is the case, then maybe 3g per week.
If Im smoking homegrown weed, I tend to smoke about 1-1.5g per day. If Im on holidays , then it sometimes goes up to about 2g per day, depending if Ive got stuff to do, or if I am bored.

However, I find theres a point of stonedness ( which varies with each strain ) after which I dont get any more stoned, so theres no point smoking any more after that.

Anyway just my 2c
STRANGERS HAVE THE BEST CANDY!!

My first attempt at hydro. DWC SCROG

My current grow - 1st attempt outdors

How absurd is a law that seeks to classify a plant as a crime, as if there were something feloniously wrong with nature?
- Justice Jim Staples, Sydney 1980

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

oniks

oniks

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
51g a week is very hard to believe people...unless youre;unemployed with nothing to do but smoke, sharing with house mates or just alot of spare time and weed....personally about a qauz(6-7 gs) and abit does a week for me quite well

raverspec

raverspec

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
1/2oz lasts me a month usually. So....1/8th per week?
I have friends in high places.

No rest for the wicked.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
-Hunter S Thompson RIP 2005

Budman2012

Budman2012

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2963 Posts:
  • Interests:Everything Interesting!!!
  • Fav. Lighting: THE LIGHT !
:toke:
Don't let this Poll fool you now will ya people ..
What BS , Anyone tells you they are smokin 2 ounces a week is a liar , plain and simple ..

Some People in this thread (that is the ones claiming to smoke oh so much) ... are not telling the truth , and if this amount was being consumed It was by a party of people , not just one ..

And although the Topic Title is How much do you use? ... I'd just like to add , people use alot if they Got plenty of mates smokin it ...

Who would smoke a Quarter a day by themselves? .. anyone? ...
And who actually measures the amount they smoke? .. :peace:

If you smoked 4 grams per day , you would be smokin an ounce a week ... :blink:
Ha! ..

Budman :peace:

(P.s. sure maybe some people do smoke an OZ a week , but certainly there are not many , and if ya can afford that , well ya wouldn't be able to for long heheh) B)
Too Many Much , So Little Not.

bigbowlowrong

bigbowlowrong

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 Posts:
When I actually had access to any source whatsoever, 8 grams would last me a week. I could easily smoke double that in the same time, however.
Now, as I'm in something of a weed desert, I have to content myself with Stuyvies. I know, I know. :(

loylty gets u nothing

loylty gets u nothing

vacationer/ holiday /absent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4720 Posts:
  • Cannabis Photography Competition

• Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
hry guys
well im on a bit of a learnin kerb
found last grow i was smokin 15grams a day with me wife
and thats workin aswell
but now im not runnin an indoor room
i gotta get realistic ive gone from choppin 5 grams a chop
to 2 grams and take none to work with me now
so we get about 5 days from an oz
peace
bil
SIGNATURE OFChaMPIONS
200lb testicle sack.jpg

dev0

dev0

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 358 Posts:
i dunno about you fellas, but after a pinger or something, me and my mates could smoke...alot...
"How you doin sugar? that pretty face dont match that nasty attitude...whatchu mean where my girl? probably with your man...can we fuck?" - afroman

Ruen

Ruen

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 Posts:

I find the amount I smoke depends on whether Im having to use the black market (very rarely). If it is the case, then maybe 3g per week.
If Im smoking homegrown weed, I tend to smoke about 1-1.5g per day. If Im on holidays , then it sometimes goes up to about 2g per day, depending if Ive got stuff to do, or if I am bored.

However, I find theres a point of stonedness ( which varies with each strain ) after which I dont get any more stoned, so theres no point smoking any more after that.

Anyway just my 2c

i smoke about an oz a week the people who introduced me to smoking smoke a q a day each minimum so that is a minimum of 1 and 3/4 oz a week so it isnt that hard to believe those are all people who are really fucked in the head and abuse the fuck out of it to stay out of reality

nugget

nugget

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1558 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: 100w Incandescent w/ Coke can shade.

....those are all people who are really fucked in the head and abuse the fuck out of it to stay out of reality

Do you mean the people you know personally, or just people in general who smoke an oz+ a week?

If its just people in general, I have to disagree there sorry. What about the "old time smokers" who don't use the net, have been growing the same strain from their same stash of seeds for the past 20 yrs, smoking the same stuff every day and have built up a tolerance to it? I know a couple of people who fit this description and they all consume 1oz+ a week. None are fucked in the head, and all are very well grounded in reality.

Myself I go through about 1/2 oz a week, give or take a couple grams.

B)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ruen

Ruen

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 Posts:
i already said its people i know in general and these arent old people these are 15-30 year olds

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.