How much cannabis do you use?

Guest niall

How much cannabis do you use?  

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

vapourising just means using a vapouriser. It heats the herb creating THC vapour that you inhale but does not actually burn the weed. There are many different types available.

mine cost $140 but you can get them cheaper. they are starting to become commonly available in bong/smoke shops.

there have been a few threads on vapourisers if you want to do a search.

id have to agree with pipeman on that even though i dont really care about the cancer factor but any form of smoke creats tar witch sits on your lungs and all smokes burns ya throat . however ive been smoking since i was 14 as well and it only use to be 3 -4 cones a week . Now im smoking a Quater a week ontop of a pack of b &H special fitler a day

cheers

cronic

man i like you guys ( and girlz) . this site iz the best . im only about a Q a week (thats quarter of an oz) . U guyz sound like real smokerz im stoked. but in response to the poll , it should judge by age i think. just a quick question of a age bracket . then that would give you a better idea of usage compared with beginers (no offence guyz).

I consider myself a fairly light user ...

I learned my lesson in my teens about overdoing it ...

especially if your mind hasn't matured & you have not had enough life experience ... you get a truckload of bizzare ideas ...

now I'm all growed up ,,,, I see everything deeper & richer .. & more meaningfully ... straight is great .... occassionally buzzed is nice...

but not everyday ... there's more imporatnt things to do wiith life..

don't you agree ? :)