How much cannabis do you use?

Guest niall

How much cannabis do you use?  

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How many grams do you guys use, averaged out on a weekly basis? Sorry if the number of choices seems rediculous but I'm trying to get as accurate an answer as possible. (In the end I didn't get as many choices as I would have liked - please add a post if your use is significantly more than 51g, maybe we could open the choice size up if necessary?)

By use I'm talking about any method - smoking, eating, sublingual - whatever. No accounting for differing rates of absorption, I'm after the total weight regardless of how you use it.

Edited by australian_activist

Guest weekprik

I smoke roughly 53 Grams a week, ;( i believe that is rougly 2 ozs a weeks??

But this isnt all smoked bud :), it also includes the Oil I make as it takes alot of ozs to make oil.

Yeah, maybe 16-20... maybe higher sometimes, maybe lower in others... I think weekprik's brought up a good point there, the laws at present don't recognise the relative psychoactivity of a substance... i.e.... it may take several ounces of leaf to make a decent amount of honey oil/cannabutter/hash for consumption or smoking.... Seeing as there isn't any definition of g's of what, I've just used the simple format of g bud smoked per week... but if I'm making honey oil my consumption rate would triple, quadruple even... and should I make some cookies... look out. :)

Anyway, I like that your looking for some answers here Aussie Activist, keep it up... ;) I'll look forward to all your future polling... ;) :P

yeah considering the laws it makes sense to reduce your stash to oil or hash, or cookies. I have converted fair bit of my stash to oil now, just easier to store and hide, plus much much easier to get your rocks off and you're not smoking any plant material, which is a plus in terms of your health.

I doubt a team of cops with sniffer dogs would find my oil stash even they spent the whole day looking, but would probably zero in on a weed stash within a few minutes. Other portion of my stash is in cannabutter & cookies. I got enough to get a small army stoned I reckon :)

Guest weekprik

Pipeman

yeah considering the laws it makes sense to reduce your stash to oil

Yea not sure if this is true so hopefully someone that knows can help here,

BUT isnt oil A classed where MJ is C class drugs, because the oil is a manufactured item??