Dreams and Cannabis?

How do you dream at night?  

165 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Wilderbud
I had a dream last night where I had sex with shannen doherty.  how do I deal with that?

Think of someone else [ie Winona, Angelina or Gwyneth] when you go to sleep so you dont have that nightmare again. ;)

Syk, nice sig - Rastaman Chant!

Thanks wilder, I'm trying to do a bit more of another thread so I can update it and I was gunna try to get another avatar but have been really busy, it comes from the beginning of a reworking of a traditional song, with busta rhymes and the Steve Marly Band, I think it is called fly away home, to zion, but I don't know, I dont have the name, it is an mp3

also while talking about dreams.

when i was around 7-8 yrs I remember going to bed really psyched to quickly fall asleep so I can go fishing with my old boy in the morning. That night I dreamed shit and in my dreams realized I have to wake up so I can go fishing...so I wanted to find somewhere to jump off a great height so I can scare myself and wake up.....bizarre. I remember falling off a cliff, no fear whatsoever....and there was colour alright....swirling shit like Austin powers stuff....and I do remember waking up, but it was only 3 something am'.....so i slept some more..heh.

One time I actually woke up but I woke up in my dream....thats actually happened more then once. Kinda feels like that groundhog-day.

if i have seen a movie during the day I will probably dream about it at night. I recently saw the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre and it was cool. but on sunday i watched the old 1 with a mate and it was really shitty. but that night i had a shit-scary dream that leatherface was after me, with his chainsaw.

Guest Wilderbud

Yesterdays dream was messed up. I was at a doctors and I was chopping my foot into slices then after a couple of slices I could see my bone - it had a big crack in it and it looked like cancer all over the bone. I was hopping around a shopping mall after that and then my boss came and asked the cashier [i was in an RSL] how long I was there because I should have been back from smoko by then. Weird!!!

The night before was weird too but I forget it now.

Damn I need some cones bad - hehe.

damn ... when i dont smoke i usually dream about sexual stuff (must be my unbalanced hormones) Most of the time i wake up with a boner that dont go away for an hour or so. I only smoke on the weekdays (after work) me & my friend smoke about a gram or so between us.

Iv heard somewhere in the past we dream about 7 or so dreams everytime we sleep. Correct me if im wrong guys & gals.