how and what to grow?

If you are not set up properly for a straight grow. Then cloning will be a disaster for you. Concentrate on getting a few plants up and growing first. Unless you can sterilise the soil some way then get yourself some good quality potting mix (the less wood chips the better) and some perlite and start from there. Then go read read and read some more. You will be ok in here plenty of ideas and help.

Good luck :thumbsup:

Indoor you going to have to wait and get some more nolige

Far as lighting , growing medium , ec and ppm , ph , ventilation , cloning just to list a fue....but youll get there

when you have a bit more nolige maybe try a cubed or a tent grow start small and work you way up

So what ya growing now days?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hi AUSSIE Bogan

6 years on .. im set up indoors.. one vege room.. one flower room.

I keep mothers and clone. . Atm.

Im growing Aces seeds zamdelica

A gifted Sk1 x JH

And a strain a was gifted by a doctor 50/50 hybrid.

My vege room is 3ftsq. W 130w cfl one exhaust fan and a stiring fan.

My flower room is 1.2x1.2x 2 with 315w LEC and a 450w LED. Hung side by side.

Cooled with blauberg 150 2 speed. With a 6inch cooltube. Kept in check via speed controller. I get 2.c above ambient at 100%. Temps atm lights on 24 w 60%rh

Lights off 27.c w 70%rh

Im using canna coco w perlite 70/30

In 45cm pots. (4) (thats a full room.)

I use a gravity fed watering system and drain to waste.

Using Euro Bloom 2 part series w organic bloom booster and cannazym and a Plant conditioner. Stop wilt. Given to try by my shop guy.

Pests are taken care of with stickys and neem spray. And filtered intakes.

Currently day 30 something. . Scrog is full..

such a understatement lol

I had a light leak i didn't think was possible. . And delayed flower 2 months. lol so i have 8ft plants in a 6ft space. . Harvesting is going to look like 15 clowns getting out of a mini. Lmao.

[emoji12] [emoji4]

So you can picture. . 4ft of upright stems bend at 90degrees then 4ft of flowers goes in a net.. [emoji4] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji41] [emoji122]

Times three..

• Upvote 1