Official: Osama bin Laden is dead

G'day Troops. I've just been watching "Dateline" on SBS. The edition covers the dearth of Bin Laden. The Pakistan government's response to the fact that he WAS in their shit hole, backward country, for the majority of the time he was wanted, and they supposedly didn't know, was flippantly passed off as " not being relevant, it 's now history" by some fat fuck Pakistani politician. Mongrel bastards, they could have shortened this whole fucking mess if they had of done the right thing and iced the fuck. If the Americans have obtained any of our Uranium, I hope they covert it into plutonium and blast those scum to hell with a big fat nuke. Oh, by the way Daemon, the sales of Uranium are public knowledge, read Hansard and you can easily find out who it is sold to. The Yanks aren't one of our customers. Or do we have another conspiracy on our hands? More black helicopters zooming around at midnight, maybe a space ship or two, maybe Elvis was the illegal arms broker, Bob Brown wearing a dress, anything is possible. Damn! They are looking over my shoulder now.

Anyway, I digress. The maggot is dead, shot through the skull, his brains splattered everywhere and my mates, the fish, got a feed. By about now the prawns will be burrowing into him. He's being put to good use. Outstanding.

This is it, I don't care what anyone thinks or says, I'm too old for that shit, I know I'm fugly. So I don't give a flying fuck anymore. What ever else comes of this, he will still be dead, very dead. Best get to grips with it. All this dribbling that has been going on here isn't going to change a thing. Bang, Bang, job done!!!

Edited by Auntynorm
  • Upvote 1

Elton John’s Osama Tune: Sandal In The Bin;

SANDAL IN THE BIN

Goodbye Osama Bin

Though I never knew you at all

You had the gumption to hide yourself

While those around you crawled

They crawled out of the woodwork

And they whispered into your brain

They set you on a pedestal

And they cashed in on your name

Chorus:

And it seems to me you lived your life

Like a sandal in the bin

Never knowing where to go

When the rain set in

And I would have liked to have shown you

But I was just a kid

Your sandal wore itself out long before

Your legend ever did

Loneliness was tough

The toughest role you ever played

The media created a superstar

And pain was the price we paid

Even when you died

Oh the press still confounded us

All the papers had to say

Was that Osama was buried in the sea

[repeat chorus]

Goodbye Osama Bin

From the baffled young man in the street

Who sees you as something more than a terrorist

More than just Bin Laden

:rofl:

Personally, I couldn't care less where anyone buys their Uranium. At the end of the day it's all used for same thing: Nuclear Weapons - Nuclear Energy is merely a front. In addition, one doesn't need to be a Green (FYI - I'm not) to dislike harmful substances.

On topic: The only conspiracy is Osama/Al-Qaeda had nothing to do with 9/11 or the Bail Bombings. It was the US 'government'. You have displaced anger, possibly even anger management issues. You should see someone about that.

Personally, I couldn't care less where anyone buys their Uranium. At the end of the day it's all used for same thing: Nuclear Weapons - Nuclear Energy is merely a front. In addition, one doesn't need to be a Green (FYI - I'm not) to dislike harmful substances.

On topic: The only conspiracy is Osama/Al-Qaeda had nothing to do with 9/11 or the Bail Bombings. It was the US 'government'. You have displaced anger, possibly even anger management issues. You should see someone about that.

G'day Deamon. You are more than likely correct about anger management. I did go to anger management but it just pissed me off.

• Upvote 1

Elton John’s Osama Tune: Sandal In The Bin;

SANDAL IN THE BIN

Goodbye Osama Bin

They crawled out of the woodwork

And they whispered into your brain

They set you on a pedestal

And they cashed in on your name

Chorus:

And it seems to me you lived your life

Like a sandal in the bin

Never knowing where to go

When the rain set in

And I would have liked to have shown you

But I was just a kid

Your sandal wore itself out long before

Your legend ever did

Loneliness was tough

The toughest role you ever played

The media created a superstar

And pain was the price we paid

Even when you died

Oh the press still confounded us

All the papers had to say

Was that Osama was buried in the sea

[repeat chorus]

Goodbye Osama Bin

From the baffled young man in the street

Who sees you as something more than a terrorist

More than just Bin Laden

:rofl:

Poetry in motion. Was it written by Bernie Turban?

Quote On topic: The only conspiracy is Osama/Al-Qaeda had nothing to do with 9/11 or the Bail Bombings. It was the US 'government'. You have displaced anger, possibly even anger management issues. You should see someone about that."UNQOTE

Have you completly lost your fucking mind maN?