1 X1000w cool tube vs 2 x600w cooltube HPS

Any one who grows knows ya not gona pull 3 n 1/4 pounds of dry bud outa a 1.2 meter area........and im not a know it all im a realist...u seem to know much more than us by the weight ya pulling from ya grows which ya wont show.

Talk is cheep

um, yeah, well maybe not, I,pulled 3 plants and got 40oz's, thats dried, destorked and manicured. that's just over 13oz a plant. With room for 1 more plant which takes up half my 1.1x2.1 room, I think with a bit more experience I can achive 4lb in that area. Me thinks the results will be seen when I can get a larger root mass before flowering.

post-42081-0-32495200-1304675479_thumb.jpg

1.1 wide by 2.1 is double the space were talking about phili... great buds man top props thats a beautiful harvest :thumbsup: ........so if he had the same space he is saying he can pull over 6 and a half...while urs is in the the ball park thats just way over the top

Left to right tent looks full as....i can see the pole on the left and the wall on the right...ur taking the camera shot from the very front and i can see the back is full.....where is this other plant gona fit..ya killing my yields what ya medium ya using there

Edited by pisspotgrower

My room has 8 plants and the style of growing allows for plenty of bulk,post-42081-0-95990100-1304715173_thumb.jpg the pic doesn't really show all of the room, there was 1 empty space where the pic was taken from. So if I where to bud all 8 at the same time with 2 1000watters in 2.1x1.1m and they had the root mass from massive amounts of cropping 8lbs could be achiveable maybe, who knows. But I have seen 4lb on 1 plant under 1000w.

There is a huge difference in yields that we see on these posts with all the setups that people have, most just don't cut it. With the wealth of information out there and getting good yields is obtainable.

Cheers Philfy.

..ya killing my yields what ya medium ya using there

A bucket of water and bubbles.

When I started this perpetual harvest project 8oz per plant was my goal, but 3 harvests later my expectations are well surpassed. Now 13+oz per plant is the norm, I have yet to try anything that boosts bud size (big bud etc) or root development. Because it is a linked perpetual system I keep the EC around 16-18 to cater for plants that are in their first week to the last week.

So it's dutch master advanced medium strengh, lots of bubblies, correct water temp 18c, H202, PH 5.5 and most important a chemical PH adjuster, no organics.

Harvest = 13+oz aweek, every week. Who know's, 1lb aweek from 1 plant, maybe not every week but the possiblity is there IMHO

Edited by Philfy8
  • Upvote 1

Show me that and ill call u the God of growing weed......FUCKIN BS :wallbash:

I've seen it on youtube, a large room with 4 plants, a 1000w over each the plants are super cropped to the max. 4lb is claimed on the video and just looking at the plant blind freddie can see that there is a massive amount of bud. The most I've seen on a plant. It's where I got the idea for the rap around netting, mine is a minature version. It's some where in supercropping. Call it BS if you like, but shit happens.

Fuck me PPG why is everyone full of shit to you.. Fair enough the bloke with the 3 600's in the 1.2 tent is talkin out of his arse, but why is 4lb off a 1k light so unbelievable...? Ive seen some fuckin gnarly shit that I never thought I would have seen.. I bet if someone told you they got 9kg of dry bud off 1 plant you would call them full of shit too? But I have seen it! On this site!

Were an accepting community! Fair enough asking for pics and someone to prove it! But you dont have to be a rude prick about it, we want new members here! We wanna attract people and not scare them off :)

And I think im with PPG on this one, if you are expanding the room, 2x 600w lamps would defintely be the go, but if you are sticking with the 1.2 x 1.2 tent then just go the 1000, be a bit of overkill chuckin 2 lights in there I reckon... Maybe have a look for a better reflector aswell might help ya a bit? :)

Philfy, fuckin top pics mate! Plants look great and can clearly see you know what your doing! Top stuff man and cant wait to see more of your work! :)

• Upvote 2

lol, burnz, i was going to say something last night, but then you'd have jumped on me too...

Think about it, unless your name is mongyman, chato, gh72, rev, oz, or a couple others around here, your word aint SHIT... and I'm kind of getting sick of it.

You did the exact same thing to me in chat yesty burnz, too, so maybe everyone needs to chill.

Smoketh da peace pipe, n move da fuck on. :bongon: