1 X1000w cool tube vs 2 x600w cooltube HPS

Hi mate,

I think by having 2 x 600w hps lights is much better as it spreads a lot more over the plants than one 1000w would. Covers more area and that would mean even buds all the wy around rather than just the tops. Also if you open them up and tie them down get rid of few fan leaves in the middle would also help the light panatrate and as a result you will get bigger stuff on the bottom also. I wouldnt put more than 3-4 plants in that size tent as overcrouding can lead to all sorts of deficiencys. With the lights i personaly use Lucagrows or i heard of the new ones called Quantums from few mates. My mate got more than me this time around by using those lights. Also with the nutrients i used to use Rhizotonic before and didnt think much of it. Was quiet pricey i remmember also. I got the same tent and out of 3 plants and 3 x600 setup i get about 2.5 to 3 lb. I dont sell i grow for other mates and cookies etc. Very good quality. Good airflow is one of the most important things also. Im doing prety well so if you want to know more let me know and ill fill you in.

As stated tho his room is small and he is not upgrading the room size......2x 600 in that space is just a waste.....the 1k is gona do alot better in there.

2 600s will always out do a single 1 k if ya got the space........but if the room is staying the same size how is he gona fit more plants to get extra yeild.

If ya good enough to pull a pound from a 600 in a 1.2 by 1.2 m square area how will adding more light to that same area yield u more ????????

Hi mate,

I think by having 2 x 600w hps lights is much better as it spreads a lot more over the plants than one 1000w would. Covers more area and that would mean even buds all the wy around rather than just the tops. Also if you open them up and tie them down get rid of few fan leaves in the middle would also help the light panatrate and as a result you will get bigger stuff on the bottom also. I wouldnt put more than 3-4 plants in that size tent as overcrouding can lead to all sorts of deficiencys. With the lights i personaly use Lucagrows or i heard of the new ones called Quantums from few mates. My mate got more than me this time around by using those lights. Also with the nutrients i used to use Rhizotonic before and didnt think much of it. Was quiet pricey i remmember also. I got the same tent and out of 3 plants and 3 x600 setup i get about 2.5 to 3 lb. I dont sell i grow for other mates and cookies etc. Very good quality. Good airflow is one of the most important things also. Im doing prety well so if you want to know more let me know and ill fill you in.

U had 3x 600s in a 1.2 by 1.2 meter tent did ya.............calling ya bluff show me the pics

Only way i see this happening is a vert setup with 100 small clones growing from floor to roof

Edited by pisspotgrower

no pics but i can tell you that i have 1 double cool tube that has 2 lights in it and a single one. My filter is on the outside of the tent and i drag the air out through the duct. Im aware that the air should be sucked through the fillter but thats the only way i could make it work. My tent does get very full but i hit it with u turn to stop it from growing about week 2 or 3 and from than on heads just fill out. I will take some pictures of my set up when everything is out.

As stated tho his room is small and he is not upgrading the room size......2x 600 in that space is just a waste.....the 1k is gona do alot better in there.

2 600s will always out do a single 1 k if ya got the space........but if the room is staying the same size how is he gona fit more plants to get extra yeild.

If ya good enough to pull a pound from a 600 in a 1.2 by 1.2 m square area how will adding more light to that same area yield u more ????????

More lummens more yield as long as you stop them before they start to break branches on the tent sides. You dont get results by the number of plant you have but by the watts you got in the room. You can have 1000 plants but if you have 1 600w light you will get 75000 lummens worth.

wow that means in my 3 by 3 meter room i should be running like 30 lights lmfao.......if ya doin that its a major waste of light n i cant see anyone ever fitting 3lbs worth of buds in a 1.2 meter tent....

3lb wet maybe so ya pulling 3/4 of a pound dry......that ill believe

3 months ago 3 1/4 i got

oh and to be honest mr know it all i dont care much what you think thats what works for me.

Edited by professor cheech

3 months ago 3 1/4 i got

oh and to be honest mr know it all i dont care much what you think thats what works for me.

Any one who grows knows ya not gona pull 3 n 1/4 pounds of dry bud outa a 1.2 meter area........and im not a know it all im a realist...u seem to know much more than us by the weight ya pulling from ya grows which ya wont show.

Talk is cheep