Pot heads make a mockery of lenient cannabis laws in NSW

Howdy all , this is my first post hope everyone is chilled and loving life... I smoke mainly for medicinal purposes i suffer insomnia,and back/neck pain joint pain i have a very sensitive stomach or reflux (not sure as after dozens of tests its still undiagnozed problem going on six years now) basically certain foods trigger my stomach into what feels like a stomach bug i wont eat for days, cant sleep, have constant nausea and dry heave constantly. Sometimes it can last days and weeks at a time...

I have been given different pills to try and manage this even know they dont know why its happening but are more than happy keeping me filled to the brim with these drugs that dont benefit me atb all and probably shouldnt even be taking since they dont know whats wrong with me.

I just find it funny that the :db: man dont mind killing me slowly with all those pills but im not allowed to kill myself slowly by smoking weed (not that i believe i am or any one thats smokes it is)

Why do i have to take half a dozen different pills a day when i can smoke one cone or joint and it does all that the pills do and much more.Freedom the word does not mean much these days we are anything but free we are even told what to eat these days i cant even eat a cheeseburger without the fear of getting heart disease or some other shitty disease. Freedom to me is having quality of life which i dont have without my sweet mj i have been told its against the law, so for me the man is saying its against the law for you to have good qaulity of life or any happiness you just have to be sick and deal with it but wait im so crook i cant go to work at weeks at a time so now there up me because the unemployment rate just went up and now im labeled a dole bludging addict , so now they sit back wondering why unemployment is up. so thanks for enabling me to be a drain on society and the tax payers...or let me go n grow and never hear from me again..let me live....

This guys a fucking pin head wait until someone he knows someone close to him gets cancer and needs kemo and all they do is vomit and cant hold down a meal to save themselves and all 30 pills a day they need to take dont help at all and the only thing they can do is give them the evil and dangerous drug marijuana that brings there quality of life from non existence to bouncing off the walls within a few minutes,,, you would think the people in charge of running this country would realise the potential of this wonderous plant....

make it legal put a tax on it which will wipe out the black market side and stop making me fuck around with dealers and give my money to them i would much rather give it back to the country fixing roads, paying more cops to be out there stopping shipping containers of machine guns and heroin (the real evil) from getting into aus better health care it really should be a no brainer....

just my opinion... anyway thats why im here like the jews in times like these i need to be with my own people :friends:

:good: