Pot heads make a mockery of lenient cannabis laws in NSW

this is just one issue we need to revolt against. There are many others. Sure this is the same way nth korea became the way it is and other communist countries. People sitting around doing nothing. The problem is though people feel if they speak up they will loose something/everything. Problem is if we don't we eminently will. I have reason to block the harbour bridge, like Mr. Fox, every day for the next year or 2. We should be all up there. I would be willing to organise a mass march in peakhour along the harbour bridge. Like gay mardigras @ 7am. The thing is only a handful would show up..... That sux. We need this. They will listen.

this is just one issue we need to revolt against. There are many others. Sure this is the same way nth korea became the way it is and other communist countries. People sitting around doing nothing. The problem is though people feel if they speak up they will loose something/everything. Problem is if we don't we eminently will. I have reason to block the harbour bridge, like Mr. Fox, every day for the next year or 2. We should be all up there. I would be willing to organise a mass march in peakhour along the harbour bridge. Like gay mardigras @ 7am. The thing is only a handful would show up..... That sux. We need this. They will listen.

I agree. The reason only a handful would show up is because many would be sleeping in, and many others would be watching the the thing on Sunrise, packing brekky bongs and saying "Shit! That was today??" (Not saying ALL of us are lazy and forgetful tho) Sometimes we are our own worst enemy :doh:

I'd be up for it but I have kids and I live somewhere on the map of Tassie. Anyone want to babysit for a few days?

How about a synchronised demo in every capital city? Bring the whole country to it's knees! :yahoo:

Ironic is it not? They want to give innocent people a fucking hard time but will let rapists, paedophiles and all the rest of these scum off with the same lettuce :wallbash:

The first thing I thought was "there are big dollars getting behind this":sly::greedy:

Yep you're pretty close. 'Commonwealth of Australia' and all the states and so-called government agencies are in reality registered corporations and we are under corporate (and not common, or constitutional )law (look it up). The Australia act of 1986 is the corporate policy manual and the police (policy enforcers) are there not to protect but to ensure everyone acts in accordance with corporate policy. This is why real crimes with real victims go mostly unpunished and uncurbed while fake 'crime' (i.e. mere breaches of policy that have no victim) gets enforced the most. Shit the only reason they go after murderers is because murdering someone is depriving GovCorp of a lifetime's worth of stolen taxes, can't have that now. So of course anything natural that they can't make money from whether it's medicinal/relaxational like Cannabis, or nutritional/medicinal like other plants and vitamins etc is and has been under sustained attack while anything that keeps you sick and dependant (like pharmaceutical drugs and shit food)is promoted both in PR terms and in legal terms. The way to fight the pricks is to stay healthy and stay independent-minded and to band together with other like minded people (despite small insignificant differences) to throw the bastards out of office and/or wake up enough sheep so that nature will take it's course.

Alone, we can do nothing.

Edited by Nooby
  • Upvote 3

+1 for stolen taxes.

Good post nooby. The fact that if they legalized cannabis, they could not control the taxing of it is probably the biggest factor in it being illegal. The second would be in lost donations from pharma' companies.

Sure if the latter was exposed then that would expose that the whole medical industry is built on lies and corruption. Then people would start to believe that the gov would lie to them, possibly about many things.

AND WE CAN,T HAVE THAT!!!!!

I tried replying to this but my computer froze before I could finish.

The reason people don't go and get "help" is because they don't actually have a problem. They are often well adjusted and well rounded human beings who lead a normal life (if normal actually exists anymore) and their only "crime" is smoking some Mary Jane. And that says nothing about that person, they are not wrong rather the law is wrong which is why in a democracy we have the ability to overturn laws, but then again we don't really live in a Democracy it is rather an Aristocracy masked with the face of Democracy.

The thing that angers me most about politicians is that given the chance, anyone knowledgeable can prove that they have no leg to stand on and that almost all "dangers" of Cannabis are a result of it's prohibition. Such as it being a gateway drug, this is only because it is illegal forcing people to turn to drug dealers, I would like to take this moment to clear something up. I believe drug dealers are people who sell harmful substances refined chemically like heroin or cocaine that causes harm. People who exclusively sell cannabis are what I and others like to call "weed-man" and I get offended when some people call them drug dealers.

People smoke weed because they enjoy it, not because they have a compulsive need to, just like how someone likes eating chocolate because it makes them feel good. And some people smoke it to better themselves, it reduces stress, makes your less irritable and helps insomniacs (like me). It does more good than harm and I get furious the more news reports I see slandering such a heavenly flower. On the seventh day God did not rest, he said "let there be peace, love and happiness." and cannabis buds started to appear all around the world, he then rolled a joint and watched family guy the rest of the afternoon eating that super sized bag of chips he bought yesterday because he really deserved it.

I get irritated when I read this and need to vent sometimes.

• Upvote 2