Oh, ok :thumbsup: So, all these lights and pumps and shit aren't likely to draw attention? Mad as :bongon: (kinda wondered how all ya'll managed to get around that). Well then, let the festivities commence.

I'm guessing that someone here knows what an ebb and flow table and restank does and how to drive it. I just got one of those too!:applause:

Now that we`ve established some humility...

Proving yourself worthy of me...I neither draw the line nor set the bar son :whistle:

Tents "gassing"? a few threads about concerning this, best go with Jimbo`s advice, extra $70 and a good tent to boot...worth it in the long run.

SOG I`d leave go til you get your room sorted and collect a few keeper mums, SCROG is an easy method of filling a room with just a few plants.

Power usage is nothing to worry about within reason...living in a shared rental, etc may pose issues. The power company aint care as long as you pay the bill. It`s not uncommon for an average household to use 20+Kw a day...

We`ll see where these "smart" meters take us as time goes by... worth looking into on it`s own, that...

Ebb and flow in theory is quite simple, as to fine tuning, I`m not the bloke to tell you about that. Many others with more experience.

JAIKAI

It's a pity about the LED lights. They seem so nice and pretty and even Sci-Fi !

But as StreetNinjaP say's, they are pretty much dead now.

I wonder if in the future they will get better or stronger ?

Tho that would mean they would consume more watts and emit more heat !

I guess HPS still lead the race ? Cheaper to run than buying your weed anyway.