Bug eating outdoor seedlings

Hey I just went to visit my grow to find my seedlings being eating to the stem. I thought i had fixed the problem by adding snail pellets on the floor as the seedlings are raised off the floor but 10 out of my 14 seedlings were smashed in a matter of 3 days. My 3 bigger seedlings seem to be fine and are at their 3rd gen leaves. Does any one know what could be doing. Its near a local bush in suburbia. Im going crazy as im down to my last seeds and Im literally going mental. Does anyone know what it could be. It looked as if some seedlings had been pulled out and were on their sides. I think they are just attacking fresh seedlings. Is their any poison i can get to put on the floor which will protect me from all round bugs. PLEASE HELP IM GOING CRAZY. Cheers

im 100% ssure its not rabbits or possums cause ive put the pots on an elevated metal cage which is about waiste high, so only insects could climb up but today im going to get some fly screen and ive got a plastic green house type dome gona put it over the ots and cut some air holes in it and put the fly screen over if u get what i mean. Cheers anyway plus im gona put a shit load of pesticides on the floor so nuthing can crawl up the metal cage.

I bought those little green house domes from bunnings and i cut small squares out of the dome and put flyscreen over it for more air circulation so know suker can get my seedlings. Plus i sprayed it with beat a bug which is apparently a garlic, chilli and pyrethrium based solution. Don't know how safe the pyrethrium is especially for seedlings and what it will do but its worth a try.