White Widow x Purple 1?

Hey im fairly new to this site so bare with me if i screw up a little. This is my second proper attempt at growing. I crossed these two strains together and got around 60 seeds. Im doing a winter crop. My question is my seeds are working like a charm at 100% success rate but whats the chances that it will be good smoko, and a stable genetic. Im just worried that its to mutated to work out. Does any one have any experience with crossed genetics and how did it go. Ill post some up dates on the beauties. See how it goes. Cheers

Hey im fairly new to this site so bare with me if i screw up a little. This is my second proper attempt at growing. I crossed these two strains together and got around 60 seeds. Im doing a winter crop. My question is my seeds are working like a charm at 100% success rate but whats the chances that it will be good smoko, and a stable genetic. Im just worried that its to mutated to work out. Does any one have any experience with crossed genetics and how did it go. Ill post some up dates on the beauties. See how it goes. Cheers

Not sure on how stable it will be as far as genetics go, but if the strain of Widow and Purple that you got a hold of are of good quality then you should be ok as far as decent smoke. If u look at some strains on the net, there's almost every type cross strain... Yea it could turn out funny because you haven't really done it the same way as a major seed company, but if your seeds are good then youll at least have some smokable bud...

Don't forget the PICS. I'd love to see what you could call a "Purple Widow"

Cheers Chops

Yeh man ya just gotta wait it out and hope for the best, but the result only shows the amount of love you put in ya know... But yeh it's always a bit of excitement when your finally in your chair kickin back with a bowl of fresh homegrown green :thumbsup:

Keen to see your results man! Keep us posted :)

I went to check my scene some bastard insects smashed like 10 seedlings, ive put another 20 and going to create a dome to keep the bugs out till the seedlings are abit big, ill post some pics in the next few days. Cheers Edited by syco7

Here are a few pics. I bought a dome type of greenhuse and made some modifications to it. I cut out a square and used flyscreen and taped over it for mroe air flow. As you can see oe of my seedlings got burnt because it got to humid in the dome so i made the modifications to it. I put this over the new seedlings just as a precaution to stop the insects attacking the seedligns till they get abit bigger. I bought some pescticide called beat a bug. It contains garlic chilli and pyrethirim. I sprayed my 3 big seedlings. Don't know if it will have a negative effect but I gave it a go. Plus the floor is covered in snail pellets so see what happens. Will post some mroe updatses in a week. Cheers

post-42011-0-79743100-1301312512_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-52690500-1301312567_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-22969500-1301312641_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-90397300-1301312695_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-34938200-1301312768_thumb.jpg

post-42011-0-70555700-1301312809_thumb.jpg