High everyone,

I've been doing my research, albeit ripped off my tits, and I apologise if I piss anyone off by not reading some other thread because I have been looking, and I've narrowed it down to three strains which I would like some of your thoughts on.

And they are....

Green House Super Lemon Haze Feminised,

Green House Arjans Ultra Haze Feminised, and

G13 Labs Pineapple Express Feminised.

I will be growing hydro SoG style (yeah mofucker :devilred: ). Any info you have, or if you have personally grown/smoked any of these, please let me know what they are all about.

Cheers.

PS keeping in mind that this will be my first grow, so if they are a bit of a d-bag to grow, let me know.

Don't know anything about the Pineapple express (using a movie strain name makes me wonder if its just another marketing gimmick) but I'd be checking the suitability of the two haze crosses for SOG style growing, my impression of hazes is that they are a bit too slow and stretchy to really excel when grown SOG.

That being said a lot of people seem to like the super lemon haze and IMO the original arjans haze was pretty good, a little slow to finish though.

Edited by Innocent criminal

Smoked some Pineapple Express a few weeks back when I visited Colorado for some riding.

It was exceptional, I Vouch for it as it did smell like pineapple and tasted a bit that way too.

Unfortunately it could of been flushed a couple more days, but all and all, very impressed.

On another note, Haze is always nice.

On another note again, there are a few threads about fem seeds,

I would suggest reading them before you pay the extra for fem seeds.

Good luck,

Look forward to some sweet SOG photos of what ever you choose. :sly:

Feel free to post on the other posts regarding shipping and receiving of seeds.

All the more input helps more people like you and me choose one of the many seed banks

in the future. :sdj:

Cyclone -