Near the shed.

post-33553-0-97923500-1299713420_thumb.jpgpost-33553-0-40387500-1299713096_thumb.jpgpost-33553-0-22700700-1299713333_thumb.jpgG'day troops. here is a picture of 1 of the heads on a 6 ft girl. Behind it is one that is over 7 ft or in ethnic 214cm tall now and is going to be smothered with BIG heads. I will post some more pics later. Well it's later and here are some more pics. The brickwall is 1.8mtrs. The little bud was harvested after the branch was bent very badly and left it hanging ready to fall. Thats me and I'm 5ft 81/2" or in ethnic 174cm, shows how tall the big girl is. With all the rain we've had down here I was worried it would decrease the THC content by washing it away, just remembered it's not water soluble. post-33553-0-65123400-1299557442_thumb.jpgpost-33553-0-52531900-1299557590_thumb.jpgpost-33553-0-22581300-1299557694_thumb.jpg Edited by auntynorm

Aunty, I wish I had a friend like you!î„š

G'day Street. I grow primarily for medicinal use, I got hurt pretty badly in 2004, as a result my back, left hip and neck give me hell. With it also being a hobby/education I end up with more than I need usually. Fuck becoming dependent on opiates, gutter drugs. Anyway, by around Xmas, I have a fair idea of what I'm going to need to see me through the quiet times, and I put on my Santa kit and distribute some Xmas cheer to old trusted friends. It's good to put a smile on people's faces. Some of these people I have had the pleasure to know, and love like family, for over 50 years. Being a pensioner I am usually broke so traditional presents aren't an option, mostly. Also, we all know it is very naughty to sell, large bad men, in suits will come to your house and take you away from all you love and cherish to somewhere truly horrid. We don't want that, oh no. But ya never know, one Xmas ya might hear a crash and bang followed by a thump and lots of bad language as Santa/AuntyNorm falls down ya chimney. But you have to believe!

Edited by auntynorm

here's wishing for a dry, hot, autumn in eastern australia, Auntie.

G'day Demist. It' fucking raining here today, it has been for the last 2 days and they predict another 2. At least it is sheltered and the walls enclosing the plot act as heat reserviors, so it is usually warmer there than anywhere else in the yard.