Aussies Ready to Roll Out Deep Penetrating Radiation Scanners at Airpo

Sorry Darth but your claims are incredulous at best. You state that the claimant should follow through with evidence ... you state the array spoken of is for submarine communications ... are you aware of how many submarines australia has ?? not many. I have friends with top secret clearances. Alex jones' of the world ? lol no, conspiracy theorists is just a cover-word for "pursuit of truth" the problem is darth .... You state that he is demonstratably wrong in almost everything he says. YOU ARE WRONG. YOU ARE WRONG AND YOU ARE THE REASON THE COLLECTIVE HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS OF MAN IS HELD BACK. In your ignorance you fail to recognise that alex jones now only speaks of topics that have already been relayed from MAINSTREAM MEDIA yes, mainstream media. Please give me an example of just 5 erroneous falsified predictions given by alex jones... he has stated months ago that the US will go after pakistan, now look. You will see how legit he is when the US heads for pakistan. Pakistan has recently been evaluated as having more oil reserves than the saudi's but you knew that right? If you dont believe in weather manipulation technology... thats okay.... your delusion amazes nobody though ..... please watch : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8Zk6CyNL9o.... the floods of nam' were generated. Please also dont fail to recognise head of haarp's already clearly stated facts about haarps capabilities my friend. unfortunately you live comfortable in the understanding that globalist oligarchical totalitarian governments care about our future. If so, why are we poisoned, why are the thoughts of man manipulated by mainstream media to a point of imbecility? Why even after the world health organisation has openly stated that fluoride causes infertility ... a lowering of the iq in children ..... docility and so forth within all major municipal water supplies in western societies worldwide..... . WAKE UP. WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO REVOLT NOW, HISTORICALLY WE HAVE DONE SO AND HISTORICALLY WE HAVE OVERTHROWN THESE VERY SCUMBAGS previously.... your faith in the "weak amongst us" is a true indication of your acceptance of malarkey. Instead of hearing the word "conspiracy" and instantly denying it ..... actually do a little research my friend. Barium salts have been used for a long time to alter cloud formations. This is old technology. Firstly, i would like to acknowledge your understanding of haarp arrays and their technology before google-dorking it... that is .... your thoughts on it now without the aide of shpoogle; firstly i would like to hear of your understanding of said technologies. You speak of googleing a military complex to understand it's functionality? What government around the world will openly state what military compounds are specifically used for.... kind of counter productivity in a time in which the globe is in a total state of chaos and on the brink of total outright war worldwide. Now go back to sleep your government is in control ...... go back to sleep your government is in control ... go back to sleep your government loves you .... cares for you ..... your government supports the middle class and lower class, go back to sleep darth. (daft)

I would love to discuss alex jones with you publically as it were (on this forum) ..... The defeatists around the world that you hold so dear (apparently so) i would suppose ... had already looked at the evidence contrary to his claims .... so feel free. I guess he was wrong when he claimed the us govt has been continually caught shipping drugs into the country .... yeah .... oh wait hang on .... oh yeah, thats right .... oh .... oh .... its now mainstream news .... "us rangers help grow opium in afghanistan" do the research its mainstream news geraldo covered it, it was his interview. .... do the research ..... why do you seem to negate all conspiracy theorists as a kind of blind-faith toward obviously totalitarian government? .... well my friend, there is hope for you yet.

We are sick of taking guff from these swine,

A. Pissed-off-citisen. - Mahalo' (May you be in the divine blessings of the gods)

**EDIT** - post was oddly obfuscated ....

****WARNING SKEPTIC ENTERING DISCUSSION****

****WARNING SKEPTIC ENTERING DISCUSSION****

I've mentioned this before, but these are just normal radar image anomalies, not real physical features. If they were real features you could see them quite easily from the ground and triangulate their position relative to the supposed maps showing them. Funny how no-one does that. :whistle:

Believe what you like, by all means, but this is not HAARP. You don't even actually know what HAARP is, so positing that there are three HAARP stations here causing circular cloud formations in Australia above capital cities (funnily enough directly out from the radar used for cloud monitoring) is a bit silly to say the least. Here's a thought, ever asked a meteorologist about what these images supposedly show? You know, someone with qualifications in interpreting such information... Sorry forgot myself there, you don't trust ANY authority. Ever.

But hey, you guys are sold on your ideas without actually providing any evidence for them, and you can't reason someone out of a position they haven't reasoned themselves into. I'll happily fight da powa side by side with you if there is some evidence for it. So far I'm underwhelmed by the twoofer/HAARP/NWO/illuminati proponents because they don't ever back up what they're saying with evidence, let alone proof. Ask for it and you get "google it". Strange. It's almost as if there is none that stands up to scrutiny. But merely questioning the idea of such conspiracies proves I'm a part of it doesn't it? I must be COINTELPRO eh? Yeah that's it. A shill for the NWO. :wallbash:

If someone out there is reading this and think there may be something to it, try and apply a little skepticism to the claims made and see if the evidence actually points to the conclusion made. I think you'll find it doesn't, and that the "evidence" provided for the most part consists of wilfull misunderstanding of science and logical fallacies. Some call me a cynic. I call myself a skeptic and proud to claim that.

Others think us skeptics are just meanies who take away all your fun just when your imagination has gotten started. Me? I think you're all a bit over-imaginative and need a bex and a lie down.

"I've mentioned this before, but these are just normal radar image anomalies, not real physical features. If they were real features you could see them quite easily from the ground and triangulate their position relative to the supposed maps showing them. Funny how no-one does that. :whistle: " - lol, well how scientific (joke). You have no idea about radar anomalies; how can you suggest such a statement? lol ... how god damn scientific. You cant at all know whether or not these anomalies are not real physical features. Purely biased speculation. i find it humorous that you said "funny how no-one does that".... HAHAHAHAHA! because doing so would prove nothing maybe?

willful misunderstanding of science and logical fallacies? You're not well versed in science given your understanding of the english language ... a language used to define models. (science is purely modelling using spoken language and mathematic constructs; experimentation creating "toys for big boys" - good for measurement really and mediocre at such ..... we use high tech equipment to take measurements but never create equipment to test the equipment for validity..... ad infinitum, right?) .... Well your self proclaimed omnipotent science has achieved what exactly? Medical breakthroughs in the guise of accidents? Lets not fail to recognise that most medical breakthroughs are mistakes ... (historically this has been so) ....what your self proclaimed omnipotent science has achieved really .... is ..... a movement towards the destruction of mankind on this planet .... CERN super colliders that prof's originally claim could "create a blackhole that consumes the whole of earth and orbital bodies around earth instantly"...... i mean wake up einstein. wake up.

Anyway, not here to cause drama .... I am just concerned for the future of mankind.

Peace.

• Upvote 1