Aussies Ready to Roll Out Deep Penetrating Radiation Scanners at Airpo

The next generation of body scanners to be rolled out in airports will literally be able to see inside the human body, as security personnel gear up to trial machines that use deep penetrating radiation, the same kind hospitals use to examine internal organs and bones.

Australian airports are set to begin using the devices should legislation before Federal Parliament be passed, enabling customs officers to use technology previously only operated by doctors in controlled conditions.

The justification for the technology is to crack down on suspected drug smugglers who swallow illegal substances to evade airport security. However, the notion of placing the technology along airport security lines paves the way for its general use, particularly in light of the recent security theatre explosion we have seen in airports over the last eighteen months.

The current crop of naked body scanners being used by the TSA and other transport security personnel around the globe use either Millimeter-wave or BackScatter radiation. These devices render clothing and organic materials translucent, providing an image of what is concealed underneath, which is why they have caused such controversy.

The radiation fired from those scanners does not penetrate beyond the tissue under the skin, nevertheless there have been significant and legitimate fears expressed by experts and scientists over the safety of such devices, as far as both the operator and the traveler are concerned.

The force generated from tetrahertz waves used by the millimeter-wave scanners is small but, according to scientists, the waves can ‘unzip’ or tear apart double-stranded DNA, creating bubbles in the DNA that could interfere with processes such as gene expression and DNA replication.

Despite further warnings from scientists that the scanners will cause cancer in some travelers, it seems our governments are ready to push even further and use even more potentially lethal technology, under the guise of security.

Of course, there is a very good reason why internal X-ray scans are only legally permitted to be carried out by a doctor at a hospital or surgery – because they are extremely hazardous and can cause detrimental health effects to those exposed to them.

Radiography and Tomography scanners fire deep penetrating ionizing x-rays. The most recent studies estimated that CT scanners cause 29,000 cancers and kill nearly 15,000 Americans every year. Imagine how that number would balloon if such technology were installed in airports and used everyday on millions of healthy people, as if they were routine metal detectors.

Yet, there is every indication that this will be the case. In January 2010, following the failed underpants bombing, former European Commissioner for Justice, Freedom & Security, Franco Frattini, told the media that governments should consider scanning the insides of all travelers to make sure they are not concealing explosives or weapons. It now seems that what at the time seemed a stretch beyond the realms of sanity is actually happening before our eyes.

Recent security failures concerning the current crop of naked body scanners, many of which stem from human error, and the fact that the scanners are simply incapable of identifying some materials, will no doubt also be used as justification should the US and the UK follow the actions of the Australian authorities in attempting to beef security theatre in airports even further.

Of course, none of this matters to the scores of security contractors making fat profits from government contracts. The military industrial complex cares little if a few million people drop dead from cancer or pass on genetic defects. The only health worries they have concern their profit margins.

At the end of the day, however, the buck stops with the public on this. Overall apathy toward the rollout of highly invasive and potentially dangerous naked body scanning machines in airports, has only paved the way for more excessive violations of our rights and our liberties.

As we have consistently highlighted, there are even more frightening scenarios down the road if we continue to ignore the open tyranny being implemented all around us. If the public willingly accepts naked imaging x-ray machines that will cause cancer and death, all in the name of security, what comes next?

The TSA is considering taser bracelets that can deliver electric shocks to anyone who steps out of line inside an airport or on a plane.

Passport control officers at airports are to be phased out as new biometric face scanning cameras are replacing them under UK border control measures that came into force last year. A global biometric facial scan database is the end goal of security authorities the world over.

Other proposals include placing the cameras in every seat on aircraft and installing software to try and automatically detect terrorists or other dangers caused by passengers.

Passive brain scanners that pick up brain waves in order to sense the behaviour of travelers have already been trialed in airports. The technology known as “MALINTENT†has been developed by the Department of Homeland Security under a project lovingly called “Project Hostile Intentâ€. The following image is a DHS Impression of the mindreader technology in action.

We are also being incrementally taught that what goes on in the airports will be transferred to the streets, schools, shopping malls, rail stations and bus terminals.

The very body scanners we see being implemented within airports now have already been extensively trialed and are now being in railway stations in major cities.

Stock up with Fresh Food that lasts with eFoodsDirect (Ad)

The same technology is being considered by governments for general use in cameras on the street. Once accepted as part of everyday life in airports, it becomes much easier to sell for use in all public places.

The development of all of this nightmare technology only emphasizes the need for immediate outright rejection of the mass implementation of all forms of body screeners. If we continue to allow such gross attacks on our liberties to succeed the onslaught will never end.

Author: Steve Watson

Date: March 1, 2011

Source: http://www.infowars.com/aussies-ready-to-roll-out-deep-penetrating-radiation-scanners-at-airports/

Copyright: infowars.com

We need to stop thinking in terms of 'this country' and wake up to the fact that the NWO globalists have won (for now), or for those who are spiritually inclined, we are living in the last kingdom, the 'feet of iron mixed with clay.' Personally I think it's too late to stop and now with JuLIAR implementing their 'carbon TAX' witch is simply a defacto global control mechanism, the last bits of icing are being put on the cake.

The airport scanners are simply another means of intimidation and sheeple control, there there be a good sheep and submit to our radiation, be a good sheep and don't smoke that nasty drug etc etc ad nauseum.

It's like that slogan from the last Roman empire: "Let them hate, as long as they fear."

(though I noticed they claim the scans are 'voluntary only'...for now?)

Edited by Nooby

We need to stop thinking in terms of 'this country' and wake up to the fact that the NWO globalists have won (for now), or for those who are spiritually inclined, we are living in the last kingdom, the 'feet of iron mixed with clay.' Personally I think it's too late to stop and now with JuLIAR implementing their 'carbon TAX' witch is simply a defacto global control mechanism, the last bits of icing are being put on the cake.

The airport scanners are simply another means of intimidation and sheeple control, there there be a good sheep and submit to our radiation, be a good sheep and don't smoke that nasty drug etc etc ad nauseum.

It's like that slogan from the last Roman empire: "Let them hate, as long as they fear."

(though I noticed they claim the scans are 'voluntary only'...for now?)

I disagree, Nooby. the NWO can lose. People just need to wake up and have courage. Tell everyone you know and direct them to infowars.com. The more people who can see the real world the more chance we have.

I certainly won't accept this carbon tax without a fight. I will be attending protests (some are being setup for mid-March around Australia).

In the US the scanners there are voluntary however if you refuse they call the cops.

The NWO is a paranoid fantasy. It has no evidence to support it.

X-ray based scanners have been used for years, the new forms are unlikely to be causing cancer in anyone. The models used will not be the same power or wavelength as the stays you get for medical imaging. Info wars is about as reliable a source for anything as a brick is capable of explaining marxism. In other words, it is not a reliable resource for anything except lies, innuendo and scams to separate your wallet from your back pocket.

But of course you cannot be reasoned out of a position you haven't reasoned yourself into in the first place, so it will be of little concern to those who belief such nonsense.

The NWO is a paranoid fantasy. It has no evidence to support it.

You obviously haven't heard of google, nor do seem to look at newspapers or watch the TV news. The NWO was proclaimed (those exact words ) by GB senior back in the 90's and repeats countless times by other world leaders ever since.

X-ray based scanners have been used for years, the new forms are unlikely to be causing cancer in anyone.

http://tuberose.com/X-rays.html

Info wars is about as reliable a source for anything as a brick is capable of explaining marxism. In other words, it is not a reliable resource for anything except lies, innuendo and scams to separate your wallet from your back pocket.

And which government agency do YOU work for then?

@rjw,

This guys reply is exactly why we wont win, I agree with you that people need to wake up but while they have their beer and footy and delusions of freedom and safety they simply wont.

Mate I don't drink, dont like sports in general, I work for a private small business and I have no attachment to authoritarian or even benign government in any way. Any other adhoms you want to throw at me? I'm not a real stoner or something? How about "You obviously don't know what you're talking about because you can form a complete sentence, and everyone knows that's a sign you are surely a government spy. COINTELPRO!!!11!!eleventy!!"

I also don't generally allow such nonsense as the NWO, a paranoid fantasy born from the general need for people to know that events have reasons, even if those reasons are evil, to go unquestioned. Sorry that offends you that someone else doesn't buy into your fantasy, but I prefer evidence and logic to assertion and fallacious reasoning. The NWO as put by it's proponents in the CT sphere, has about as much evidence for it's existence as I have that fairies live at the bottom of my garden. In other words, none.

The NWO was mentioned in Bush's speech was not a reference to some super powerful uber secret (and yet totally transparent to YouTube and the wonderful researchers at Faux) organisation hell bent on global domination. Listen to the blasted speech in context and separate from your preconceptions of how the world works. The term has a distinct meaning. It does not refer to the nonexistent organisation you seem to think it does. It refers to global changes in the power balance that had existed up until the end of communism in the former USSR.

Open your mind, not your imagination. Use reason, not logical fallacies. Think. But think clearly.

And be willing to be questioned. Because you will be. And they won't all be as nice as me, trust me on that.

This guys reply is exactly why we wont win, I agree with you that people need to wake up but while they have their beer and footy and delusions of freedom and safety they simply wont.

Unfortunately you'll always get those who can't see the the forest through the trees.

The amount of people who can, however, is growing and I think when the people stand up against this carbon tax then they will really see what people power can do.