homemade smoking stuff

I had a home made bong made from a mount franklin water bottle, a piece of hose and a cone piece from an old pipe i had. I was really proud of my little bong, I even kept the lid to keep any smells inside & help prevent spillage. The only problem i had was when the bottle would make the awful crunching noise plastic bottles tend to make on a hard toke. Didn't always happen but was mega annoying when it did.

I had a second attempt with some DIY wisdom I learned along the way, used a small juice bottle (stronger plastic) which fixed the whole plastic crinkle noise but a) im a fan of smaller mouth pieces and B) sometimes i copped a small splash of bong water.

I finally bought a larger ice bong made from glass (about 30cm), the mouthpiece is bigger but other than that its an epic piece of equipment, I have a brass stem and brass cone piece in it at the moment but I have a glass stem and a glass cone piece that goes with it as well which i will give a try when i move to my new place.

IMO glass will always be the way to go, but I will always have a soft spot for my little home made zongs.

Also I have a Magic Flight Launch Box too, Highly recommended :)

Edited by *Ryno*

I rekon the creativity in some home made's are pretty awsome and ive had my fair share of crafty homebade bongs. made a double chamber out of 2 coke bottles 1 bigger then the other :P ( works well but nor for long :( ), roller coaster with hookah leads, and some cool lil pocket bongs for the nice walk and puff haha. But i like smoking out of a powerade bottle and some hose with a cone piece brought from the tobacconist. But Glassies are better still but i like what i know haha :)

Conetime out :)

I will make a quick drink bottle bong if i can't find a glass or ceramic one, or if they are too dirty. i have an all glass bong which is my favourite right now (even cone piece/stem is glass) and its pretty nice.

I wouldn't mind getting a nice one with filters and everything one day.

I like the old 2L coke bottle with the bottom cut of and bunged into a 10L bucket with a ping pong ball to stop you sucking water in, plus you get the best resin from a bucket bong IMHO especially if you don't mix tobacco into you chronic which I can't stand, I'll have a ciggy if I want a nicotine hit Edited by Teeroy32
  • Upvote 1