Cannabis on prescription ( Queensland

Crusader

Question

I have found a doctor in Brisbane who is willing to prescribe cannabis for some ongoing medical conditions. However, she can't find cannabis on the official list of prescribable drugs and I can't find a chemist nearby who has dispensed cannabis. Can anyone help me access medicinal cannabis legally in Brisbane ?

Also, what is the proper name for the street cannabis I usually buy called ' bush bud ' i.e non hydroponic ?

Would any of them be prepared to put it in writing?

Some wont, even if the evidence is right under their noses as I discovered yesterday. I did not have a smoke and knew my pressure was up so I could prove to him but he just said oh no pressure way too high, book her in for next available operation. Feel a bit like Elvy Mussiki, they cut, prod and scar it up then say sorry but keep putting eye drops in. I will try my local opthamologist again as he was most supportive of using cannabis so will see what he can do. Can only try and will do. The whole problem I have had is not having good quality cannabis to use and then go and get pressure checked so I can measure it exactly. I know from pain reduction that cannabis really works for me and the few tests I have are now measuring this. Thats why I was thinking of going to America so I could go and do this above board. All their websites cater to Americans so being Australian I cannot even get a foot in or it feels that way. Wondering if I went there for a holiday and just happened to need a opthamologist appointment whilst there, where would I stand being an Australian citizen.

I have chronic closed angle glaucoma smokinjoe and it can make you go blind within 24 hours. And once its gone its gone. So to sit around and not do anything is not possible, which is why I might appear really impatient as I am. Or move to Nimbin where supply would not be as much of an issue as it has been for me here.

Thanks Radic I will ask for that sativex spray tomorrow.

I was always of the belief that one of the cannibinoids increased BP, but also very familiar with it decreasing intraocular pressure.

Do whatever it takes to obtain/grow the herb. You could probably talk your way out of being busted with one or two plants.

Yes smokingjoe, I am prepared to go to court etc in fact I want to experiment and have it all recorded but our little town only has a visiting optometrist so when I get a smoke then he is not always available or vice versa. To make it concrete then I need this data which I will get one day sooner than later. Am trying to grow but had terrible luck with only 2 little plants surviving out of 20 planted. Too important an issue for me to not stop fighting it on a personal level but also as compassion to the huge numbers of other victims whether it be cancer, MS, accident, they all need it too.

I believe one of the early pro-cannabis court outcomes in the US was won by a glaucoma patient. his argument being someone with Glaucoma is faced with a choice, either break the law and keep their eyesight or adhere to the law and loose their eyesight, any rational thinking sane person would do whatever they could to keep their eyesight.

It may even be worth attempting to get an informed consent letter from the Director General of Queensland Health - although you will probably need some recommendation letters from a couple of doctors.

or move to a country where they don't take 5 - 10 years to make policy change, but are quite happy to implement new laws in a matter of weeks if they can increase revenue.

Yes smokingjoe, I am prepared to go to court etc in fact I want to experiment and have it all recorded but our little town only has a visiting optometrist so when I get a smoke then he is not always available or vice versa. To make it concrete then I need this data which I will get one day sooner than later. Am trying to grow but had terrible luck with only 2 little plants surviving out of 20 planted. Too important an issue for me to not stop fighting it on a personal level but also as compassion to the huge numbers of other victims whether it be cancer, MS, accident, they all need it too.

Perhaps, if finances allow, you could order some auto beans to get a quick crop going and then something of your preference to facilitate a more plentiful supply of medicine.

There are generally speaking six things that will produce such horrible results with seedlings.

Poor genetics- although even the weakest should survive; it is a weed after all!

Old Seeds

Over Watering

Over fertilised soil or mix if hydro

Temperature Extremes

pH imbalance

It's a shame we live where we live and can't pop down the local dispensary and grab some clones.