Kronic Purple haze

Oh, and by the way, does anyone know if this Aussie Gold legal blend has also been made illegal in Perth? Because it is said to have been specially made to fall in accordance with our incompetent W.A. Governments' laws. And does this legal blend still have a bit of the JWH-018 synthetics in it? If it is okay to have, where can I get this?

I don't think it's fair to say the WA Govt. is incompetent.

They have quickly done what every other State Govt. will soon be doing, They have done this in the most competent manner and with a vast majority of support as well.

Just because we don't approve or like this law doesn't make them fools.

We are the fools and we are the imcompetent ones.

Just enjoy your smoke in secret while you still can

Okay Vertexx,

Incompetent does sound a bit harsh, after all they have a job to do, but they do not have factual evidence that makes kronic dangerous, that media frenzy was based on a hoax, to support their intended ban! Don't believe EVERYTHING you hear! MPs' do lie too... If it gets the results that they want, making it illegal. To me this is just logical discussion, I really couldn't give a shit if they want to ban all this, I could also see it coming, I don't need it like some, but I enjoy the freedom to have it!

I think incompetant hits the nail on the head Classiccutt, any government that bans a product without even knowing what it is, is incompetant. Any government thst lets shit products like this into the country in thr firdt place without testing it, is incompetent. Talk about a balls up.

Then it kills someone..... thats not good and be suprised if they don't get their arses sued, which we, the tax payer will foot the bill for.

Synthetic Thc is not stable, it is a crude replication of it , it does not contain the other components of cannabis such as CBD's etc.

If Thc is taken with none of these other essential ingredients, there are more undesirable effects than real cannabis. Some of theze ingredients are anti psychotics and should not be seperated from the bit that just " gets you high".

Look up Marinol, also another form of synthetic Thc, was sold in the US as medicinal marijuana substitute....killed at least 9 people.

There is no substitute for the real things.

If all you people who take this synthetic shit learnt a bit more about Cannabis and used that instead and maybe educate your friends and relatives about the harmless effects of cannabis instead of supporting this synthetic crap, we might start heading in the right direction.

There are flushes and screen blockers for those of yoou that are tested regularly that work well, so why use an inferior that usually costs more anyway?

All this shit has done is set back Cannabis laws 10 years+ , and given it a bad name to boot.

The chemists that are making these compounds don't give a shit about you or ya health , as long as the buzz is there and they can make money , thats all that matters.

Open ya eyes people and stop using this shit, doesnt matter about "illegal blends" and "legal blends" , its all the same crudely made crap. Synthetic THC is not a healthy alternative, nor cheap , nor safe.

We not criminals that use real cannabis, the governments are the criminals, for banning a plant that has been used by man since the dawn of time for their own personal gain in areas such as forrestry, industry, textiles, oil......... Cannabis and hemp are the future of our planet, wether they want to see it or not.

Believe me they can see it, but the dinosaurs with all the money pull our puppet governments with strings and they dance for the dollar.

Wonder how much import duty and sales tax the government made off this Synthetic shit? Don't here em bitching about that! Tossers..... peace. Gh" on a rant" 72

Well said! Though I don't entirely believe Kronic was the sole substance that killed that guy, I'm pretty sure there were other poisons that did the deed. Pardon me for being naive but, one death they seem to want to link to Kronic has absolutely no comparison to the Millions of people that have fallen victim to cigarettes, alcohol, and narcotics, the first two of which the government makes multimillions on, that seems to be quite acceptable in the world. How many lives has cannabis taken? None that I know of.

Well said! Though I don't entirely believe Kronic was the sole substance that killed that guy, I'm pretty sure there were other poisons that did the deed. Pardon me for being naive but, one death they seem to want to link to Kronic has absolutely no comparison to the Millions of people that have fallen victim to cigarettes, alcohol, and narcotics, the first two of which the government makes multimillions on, that seems to be quite acceptable in the world. How many lives has cannabis taken? None that I know of.

Hey Seedling, Do I take it that you now want to see tobacco, alcohol, etc banned/criminalised along with Kronic?

Only cannabis should be legalized ?

Maybe as a compromise we might have something like a Methadone Room where folk can gather together and smoke, drink and otherwise ingest?

Doctors and Politicians handy to check on the causes of the odd occasional death.

Oh dear...Vertexx needs a holiday !!

Okay Vortex,

Let me break this down to you, my last entry was to support a valid point or part thereof that my grasshopper counterpart has made, and to also emphasize to yourself that I'm only trying to prove a point with how government bodies prioritize their work which in my opinion is lacking in many areas. Wouldn't you agree that there are more important issues to attend to in a timely manner, I mean after all these are individuals that are in control of our hard earned money, this is entirely about the "hypocrisy of democracy" and money is well and truly the root of all evil. I mean c'mon, prostitution is legal, but cannabis and synthetics are not! Talk about bad judgement! Let's not jump on the bandwagon anymore, just because something gets a lot of public support, doesn't mean that is the right decision to make, unfortunately, most people are followers, and not leaders, and are happy to see others make decisions for them. read this several times beforeresponding .

One of the most important issues in my mind is how to grow cannabis in the most efficient way possible and how to enjoy it without exposure.

Whinging about government and how rotten they are etc etc is an exercise in futility.

Face facts. It is NEVER going to be legalised.

You can whinge and wobble about the "truth" and preach to the converted until your blood pressure explodes.

I'm just getting sick of this constant decriminalise garbage and how this drug is less harmful than that drug and how everyone is a bastard except us.

It's been going on for years and years and the laws have actually gotten more prohibitive.

"Prostitution is legal." So what?

In reply to your entry, I have just proved my point, and you have too... I know these issues are probably not going to get any better, but, the way I see it, I'm an American, and in my country cannabis is more criminalised to an extent than it is here, the only hope they have had there is medicinal use, and that is only legal in a couple of states, otherwise you risk incarceration, just for possesion with intent to sell. There has been a recent forum here in Perth, with our PM, and one of the topics was medicinal use of cannabis, I was quite surprised to see how far that's come, I didn't think that topic would get much airtime, but, it did! Anyway, well said! And good luck with your cultivation interests!

Oh, and by the way, does anyone know if this Aussie Gold legal blend has also been made illegal in Perth? Because it is said to have been specially made to fall in accordance with our incompetent W.A. Governments' laws. And does this legal blend still have a bit of the JWH-018 synthetics in it? If it is okay to have, where can I get this?

IF YOU ARE STILL IN NEED OF A SYNTHETIC SUBSTITUTE FIND AN ADULT DVD STORE THEY WONT HAVE ANY OF THE KRONIC BLACK OR AUSSIE GOLD BUT A DIFFERENT BRAND CALLED K2 MADE IN USA IT WORKS GOOD LUCK