7 foot monster

if ya worried about the hieght you could bend them down a bit as for increasing yield you couuld try training by selecting branches that are directly under others and about an inch up the branch you squees the stem n damage the inner tissue youll feel a crunch be careful not to break the outside of the branch though and then twist n the the branch until its fully connected to the plant but moves around freely and bend it down this promotes alot more branches if they go a bit too loose and arnt healing up you can stake them until they hold themselves in place, you can do this to branches that arnt gettin enough light or when you want a plant to bush out a bit more if you bend down most of the branches will hopefully do that

hope that helped

Cone :bongon:

post-42613-0-03514300-1296735144_thumb.jpgpost-42613-0-75059300-1296734607_thumb.jpgpost-42613-0-72757400-1296734735_thumb.jpgpost-42613-0-34119500-1296734819_thumb.jpgpost-42613-0-80644800-1296734918_thumb.jpgpost-42613-0-43621100-1296735039_thumb.jpg

My 7 foot baby well nearly 7 foot. lol. AS you can see I gave them a major hair cut a few days ago. This will fill back in in the next 2 weeks. But in that time i will get a lot of the interior branches popping there heads out. yummy more buds. The third pic is the little sister about 4.5 feet.

Edited by big outdoor

Yeah so was the missus. There is the neighbours big garage on the boundary was only a small section they could possibly see through. thats why i put the shade cloth up. I am going to try tie down some of the branches tom. I normally just snap them but getting vlose to budding time dont want to injure it too much. Edited by big outdoor