7 foot monster

Hey there people my girl is 7 foot and just starting to get a few more white hairs. How much bigger will she get before harvest time? Missus is starting to stress. Funny thing is i got two plants same batch of seeds about 1meter apart. One is 7 foot and the other is 5. What sort of harvest ya reckon i can expect. Ill post some pics later today.

Also i was told by a mate that any shade leaves that are bigger than my palm to pull off. Get more light into the centre of plant. I have done this a few times now prob couple of shopping bags full. What are ur opinions about doing this. It does seem to have promoted more branches. Edited by big outdoor

Leave the fan leaves alone. If they didn't serve a purpose there wouldn't be any. They are the solar gathers.

My opinion.

Nobody can tell you with any accuracy what your yeild will be, just wait until they finish. The strain and how well you look after them determines your yield.

hay gig outdoor , i dont rip the hole leaf of if in the way to much i just cut the fingers in half an leave the bottom half of the leaf there. ( just like when your plant gets eat'n bad by grass hoppers an have big holes n shit in the leaves they just keep going ) so i do it if i have to dont seem to make much diff so better half a leaf doing something than no leaf .

an i always tip my plants an quite a few times ive pulled one sun leaf off an the other one left on an the two new shoots grow exactly the same each day after so its a 7 foot plant a lil bit of leaf missing for more light to lower bud spots i know wich one ill be going for

put it this way mate u wouldnt want to plant your plant in the shade

Edited by smashed1

My mate swears by it. More branches equals more heads equals more bud He has been doing it for years. I havent gone as nuts as he does but within 2 weeks of doing i had more branches and the smaller leaves had filled the void. Did it a week ago again. Should start to bud soon so wont do it again. I also tipped every branch and think i might tie down to try and solve some height issues. No problems with shade geting 12 hours direct sunlight. Been loving this hot adelaide weather Edited by big outdoor

hay pleb , pulling sunleaves dont couse it to grow bushier , it altapends on the stage of the plant , if its still young if you remove sun leaves you prob want get any branches.

but when there flowering i think them big older leaves have prity much help the plant through veg , but at flowering theres heaps of new leavse all over the place so plenty young helthy green leavse to take over the old shadeing big fukers ,

so dont touch in veg do what you have to in flower. (as long as theres plenty newer ones )

i always do it if i need to dont worry about them if not in the way ,

but alot of people dont advise it, but i dont see any diff but you have to do it at rite time

My mate swears by it. More branches equals more heads equals more bud He has been doing it for years. I havent gone as nuts as he does but within 2 weeks of doing i had more branches and the smaller leaves had filled the void. Did it a week ago again. Should start to bud soon so wont do it again. I also tipped every branch and think i might tie down to try and solve some height issues.

do you mean toping it thats what i do from day one , i thout you ment talking sun leaves of the stem

i just noticed were you pulled the sun L off the branch it would of grown a shoot out of there anyway , lucky sumetims if you pull a sun L off to early you miss out on branch ( thats sun L not tops) i think im getting abit confused here lol

Edited by smashed1