Mr Nice

I got to read this book thanx to sawyer :) It was one of the best books I have ever..... read... I could not put it down

I can not wait to see the movie :)

Yeah, it was a great read. A very enjoyable book. I got my hands on the movie too, am yet to watch it though. Will post a review when I do.

There is a scene in Mr Nice where the Arabic chap is explaining to Howard Marx how they make Hash. Now I've rewond this and replayed many times (Rewind lol<< pmsl coz we still use tape to reel, anyhoo). When I first heard this I thought oh ok thats cute probably just movie BS nothign to it ... and then

I learn about An apical harvest and the benifits of that.

He said the WHITE hash is the first Hash they pick (clear to milky trichs or maybe jsut gone milky)

Then BROWN they pick theat next THEN BLACK they grow tha out and pick that last.

I remember him saying someting about not smoking ONLY the WHITE hash as it will send you crazy.

Then I remeber reading about the Hazards of smoking buds that have THC with little to no CBD and hence no CBN (the antipychotic). CBN is shown to mediate the THC effect CBN lasts longer than THC aiding in the backend of smoking weed (as if there si such a thing!). That is CBN smooths out the stone. Smoking straight THC wont send u nuts straight away but without any regulatory CBN you might experince the 'temporary cannabanoid pyschosis'.

The differnent grades of Hash were mixed and Blended and pressed into thick gooey bricks of Hash.

Blending differnetly would make a differnent kind of Hash. All off the one plant.

So the Key to good arabic Hash is an Apical Harvest and the right blend of the different kiefs.

Gunna go watch the movie again.

Edited by iTiC
  • Upvote 1