Mr Nice

• Admin

High Stoners, Watched this Mr Nice movie the other day which is based around his autobiography Mr Nice however as always the book covers more than the movie can and I highly recommend reading or listening to it (unabridged) before the movie as it helps fill some gaps.

It's a thoroughly enjoyable movie to watch and the soundtrack is just as enjoyable, it's not a short movie either running for just on 2 hours but worth every minute.

Man, I loved this Movie =) . I've met a few Welsh smoking dragons in my time, but this guy is THE man. See what a love of hash can do to you......... lol .

Oz, Is right , the book is Awesome, that is really interesting and detailed, the movie is a bit more fluff for the mass market but still totally cool and enjoyable to watch.

Freeman, reakon you could get it as a secondhand movie from a major video store by now. The movie gets the 4 Gop rating. Make sure you roll up some fatties before pressing play....... Peace. Gh72