Mid-North Coast NSW annual eradication program

what nick Bingham should of said

I do this work for the greater good of the community. I would also be surprised if you held any of your liqour shops and brewerys in high esteem, given the fact that they often have all trappings of life you would like but gain their wealth through legal acts and the exploitation of those who must have/desire/crave a little Alcohol.

^^That is what you should be saying instead. You would find you probably get a lot more support if you woke up to the facts and didn't criminalise mother nature.

Did you know that there are plants out in nature possibly even in your backyard at home that have the potential to actually kill somebody with the tiniest amount consumed? Deadly nightshade belladonna, rosary peas (oleander plants, even the smoke from burning it kills) and believe it or not, daffodils for example. Why aren't they banned? They are actually deadly plants unlike cannabis.

Actually whilst your there you might as well make tomatoes and potatoes illegal since they are in the same family as nightshade. That's the same as banning hemp with hardly any thc content.

(scratching my fucking head at the logic of you fellas)

Somehow I think you know exactly what you are doing. You and your drug squad mates are all hypocrits, you cant tell me you actually really believe cannabis is harmful and if you do, then i actually feel sorry for you. Yes. Can you not see that you are being lied to by the government and superiors?

Like someone mentioned before, even other cops think the drug(cannabis eradication team) squad is a joke.

Maybe you guys haven't realized that back in the reefer madness days somebody switched the descriptions of effects of alcohol and cannabis around.

Either that or you are a :puppet: for a bigger agenda.

Edited by onemancrew