The BEST way to Kill Spider mite

Yeah it does worry me what chemicals and toxic poisons people are knowingly and unknowingly smoking and consuming through cannabis but what can you do? Some people just dont understand the risk to there health, i guess look after no1s garden first and try educating along the way i suppose,thanks itchy i looked at those pics twice they were so sweet lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah i have no problems comparing ,sharing and testing thats some of my favorite past times lol i just it was all good weed, last year i had people leave me some street shit on a few occasions and honestly it was unsmokable and i threw it on the lawn, normally i would have stashed it for someone else at some stage but it wasnt even worthy of that it was utter shite, certainly made me appreciate my own smoke a lot more than i have in a long time, hell im still trying to get around to tryin some strains grown from last harvest but looking forward to trying a few new ones from this grow too, theres just not enough hours in the day for all testing lol lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

And with you

And now for the gospel according to the latest list of highest rating thc strains

Girl Scout Cookies

Amen

White Widow

Amen

May the buds be with you

May they also be with you

Please kneel to reflect on your smoke of the week

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by micmac

And with you

And now for the gospel according to the latest list of highest rating thc strains

Girl Scout Cookies

Amen

White Widow

Amen

May the buds be with you

May they also be with you

Please kneel to reflect on your smoke of the week

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Ahh Grasshopper , 

you seek the eyes of a snake that farts like a cow , for only the farts of a cow can water the eyes of a snake 

answer to your next question is : i got no idea what it means , just made it up

channeling my inner David Carradine Kung Fu Master quotes