The BEST way to Kill Spider mite

Does this only work in vegetation stage? I’ve got spider mites now and the plants have been flowering for a little over 2 weeks. I’ve just discovered them and I don’t know how to kill them

Cheers

BB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might of just discovered them, seem to remember telling you a week and a half ago you had them, didn't you have a look then ?

I don't think fly spray has poison in it, the bloody things backstroke in it around here and don't die,

as long as the plant's not heading go for your life, not that i would these days, but have before, kill shit, get the hose and wash the so called poison off

it was a long time ago and it worked (35 years ago) pedro was young dumb and looking to pump some young shiela full of ... , nothing much has changed  :doh:

9 months ago, sprayed fungus nats in me room, lol lol lol don't tell any tnuc 

DO NOT SPRAY YOUR PLANTS IF THEY ARE FLOWERING, IN FACT DO NOT USE FLY SPRAY, IT DOSE NOT KILL FLY'S