• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

The BEST way to Kill Spider mite

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Beginner_bud

Beginner_bud

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 Posts:
Does this only work in vegetation stage? I’ve got spider mites now and the plants have been flowering for a little over 2 weeks. I’ve just discovered them and I don’t know how to kill them

Cheers
BB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14578 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

Does this only work in vegetation stage? I’ve got spider mites now and the plants have been flowering for a little over 2 weeks. I’ve just discovered them and I don’t know how to kill them

Cheers
BB

You might of just discovered them, seem to remember telling you a week and a half ago you had them, didn't you have a look then ?

Beginner_bud

Beginner_bud

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 Posts:

You might of just discovered them, seem to remember telling you a week and a half ago you had them, didn't you have a look then ?

I did check then too, couldn’t see anything under my loop magnify.
Only today did I see them.

Buds-lightyear

Buds-lightyear

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 915 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Lighting: Sun
Neem oil
Supposed to be good up until 2 weeks before harvest
I've never done it though

pawpaw perp

pawpaw perp

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 Posts:

what is the $50 bottle ? a name would help!

Im sure this home made solution works, but I would find it hard to believe its more effective than a chemical pesticide designed to kill them

Norcal planet nutrient 86 mites an mold.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

itchybromusic

itchybromusic

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4478 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

Kis Organics , Episode 19 : Entomologist Suzanne Wainwright Evans aka The Bug Lady 

https://youtu.be/U7mu8jwNGic

c0bblep0t

c0bblep0t

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 352 Posts:
Fly spray !

Buds-lightyear

Buds-lightyear

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 915 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Lighting: Sun

Fly spray !

Sure
If you want poisonous buds

greenqueen2

greenqueen2

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4699 Posts:
Fly spray REALLY, no brains some people, but sadly some wankers would spray there plants with fly spray, this is a good example of why everybody should grow there own, you just dont know what your smoking otherwise

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14578 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None

I don't think fly spray has poison in it, the bloody things backstroke in it around here and don't die,

as long as the plant's not heading go for your life, not that i would these days, but have before, kill shit, get the hose and wash the so called poison off

it was a long time ago and it worked (35 years ago) pedro was young dumb and looking to pump some young shiela full of ... , nothing much has changed  :doh:

9 months ago, sprayed fungus nats in me room, lol lol lol don't tell any tnuc 

DO NOT SPRAY YOUR PLANTS IF THEY ARE FLOWERING, IN FACT DO NOT USE FLY SPRAY, IT DOSE NOT KILL FLY'S

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.