First growers club

Jett54

I've got a few questions have been growing for a few years but been out of the game for a while when I was involved I was pretty young and did not take a lot n I did what I was told the question I have got is how quick do you pull the mail out if you don't want any seed if you're wanting to get a little bit of seed do I let it Bloom into the flour and then take or would I take it now just to be safe that it doesn't override it

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

I've got a few questions have been growing for a few years but been out of the game for a while when I was involved I was pretty young and did not take a lot n I did what I was told the question I have got is how quick do you pull the mail out if you don't want any seed if you're wanting to get a little bit of seed do I let it Bloom into the flour and then take or would I take it now just to be safe that it doesn't override it

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

for no seeds pull the male asap, for a little bit of seed you need pollen from the male plant and then rub it on a few bud sites on the girl. You only need a very small amount of pollen to seed an entire female plant. Depending how many plants u got I reckon easier to put male and female plants together in a far away spot and let nature do its thing.

I agree with Gazza "Pull ASAP" to not get any seed and I agree you only need a VERY small amount. Pollen floats in the air so rubbing pollen into buds by hand will disperse more pollen than you may think and can pollinate your entire space, so all of your bud maybe seeded, not great.

If you want 'some' seed, seal the pollen balls in a bag before they open, then using a fine paint brush (ie kids paint brush)break them open, dip the brush into the bag and pollenate the selected buds you want to seed. This will assist in minimising the pollen spread, it won't eliminate possible spread but its a bit more selective than rubbing.

Hope it helps

Merl1n 

• Upvote 1

• Oz unpinned this topic