First growers club

Jett54

haffster - if you are getting ripped off by the dutch companies, thats not cool.

Hey guys, sorry for the long absence!

As for seeds, try herbies head shop. They have a great site, with lots of info and simple. I can attest that they are fairly priced and have great quality stock (so far 100% strike rate). They have very discreet and effective shipping. They are also very helpful and happy to talk to you on the phone! This very rare....and mail from the UK (they are based in the UK) seems a better option than from Holland! This is all from personal experience:)

Hi gang,

Well for what it's worth, my contribution to first time growers is not to over-nute your plants. There is temptation (especially with us males) to think that "more is better." When it comes to nutrients, if anything I would slightly go under the recommended rather than over. the first grow I did, I made the "more is better" mistake and my plants were not happy towards the end.

Also good tip - after three or four nutient feeds, give one good flush with water to clear off the salts.

The other three tips i have for beginners is (1) be patient at the end. Jumping up and down at the first side of decent buds should not prompt you to cut them off straight away. (2) Dry in a dark cool place. A big closed cupboard is good place and allow a good 7-10 days. Microwaves, ovens and warm benches that get lots of sun is a big no no. Finally, cure the hell out of them. That gives that special flavour we all love and makes it better over all;)

Happy grow times

Paddy

too cold, too wet and you'll most likely end up with a wet mouldy mess if you put them out to START flowering now... at least in my area... course that is dependant on where you live... um... Location?

south east qld, it's about 22ish during the day. about 7 at the lowest at night. had a day of rain last week but pretty fine since then. not sure if were getting frost yet, just trying to save some cash on power, sick of the bills. what do u think?? (also they are pretty hardy skunkies). much appreciated

south east qld, it's about 22ish during the day. about 7 at the lowest at night. had a day of rain last week but pretty fine since then. not sure if were getting frost yet, just trying to save some cash on power, sick of the bills. what do u think?? (also they are pretty hardy skunkies). much appreciated

hay Dank_head did u put ya girls outside im in SEQ as well my guess is it would be to cold.

hey everyone,

Just starting my very first grow using bag seed,have just bought CFL 2700K + 6400K Lighting Kit W Reflector will use 6400 for veg and 2700 for flowering,have only the one plant growing at

the moment hoping it will be female fingers crossed,will put pics of plant up.Just going to start off basic and learn along the way.post-44702-0-58503800-1309092387_thumb.jpgpost-44702-0-43791400-1309092320_thumb.jpg

• Oz unpinned this topic