• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Autism & Marijuana

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

daemon

daemon

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 261 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
Great advise Chron, however I believe they'll say no because it's a child and then johnyb would have a spot light on him. If they find out you gave your child Cannabis, even though we all know it's a safe and effective medicine, I reckon they'd take him (your child) away and accuse you of child abuse.

Just my thoughts.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Radic

Radic

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1334 Posts:
  • Interests:freedom
    equal rights
    justice
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Jah Sun

I reckon they'd take him (your child) away and accuse you of child abuse.

i dout it
they would not have a leg to stand on
johneyb you are obviously a very concerned parent doing what you feel is right for your sons healing
and rightfully so.,.,.autisim is a nightmare for the whole family
you a have tried the doctors drugs and failed
there is nuff scientific evidence to support your case
and a good doctor may even be open to cannabis therapy
satevix is available for doctors to prescribe for what ever they think it will work for

it is because of the DEA scare mongering parents that cannabis failed to legalize in Cali last year
its time for the truth to reveal
kidz need there medicine too
cannabis therapy is the safest medicine for children and infants
yes even 100% safe for new born babies

irey guidance

STONEDAJ69

STONEDAJ69

Troll

• Banned
  • 1558 Posts:
trust me.
Guvmint + pot = WONT SOMEBODY PLEEEEEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN? (Mrs. Rev. LoveJoy)

No matter what, with the current legal and social climate of marijuana in this country, if you tell someone you give your 5 year old pot, you will have child services so far up your arse it won't be funny.

daemon

daemon

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 261 Posts:

i dout it
they would not have a leg to stand on

As much as I'd hope they didn't, I still believe, that without a physician's support, they would have a leg to stand on. At the end of the day you're giving a child an illegal and controlled substance regardless of its medical value because the Government refuses to acknowledge it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for you doing this, I'm just sayin' that's all.

satevix is available for doctors to prescribe for what ever they think it will work for

I didn't think Sativex was legal in Australia. Maybe it's Marinol.

STONEDAJ69

STONEDAJ69

Troll

• Banned
  • 1558 Posts:
I wouldnt go asking for marinol.
Weed has never killed anyone, but marinol - as far as my limited education on the subject is in fact an extract from THC itself, and has caused a minimum of 4 confirmed deaths in humans.

daemon

daemon

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 261 Posts:

... and has caused a minimum of 4 confirmed deaths in humans.

Interesting, I didn't know that.

That, more than anything, proves how dangerous pharmaceuticals are.

Chronmasta

Chronmasta

plantless

• RIP
  • 1896 Posts:
  • Cannabis Photography Competition

• Interests:sex, drugs & rock`n roll
    truth, honor & loyalty
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: taken away by the filth
yeah i here where yas are coming from.....ya would have to word it very carefully....like mention it to the doctor first as an option and ask him what his thoughts were and weather or not he would support it if ya had a letter of consent :scratchin:

of course the letter of consent would need to state that you`ve tried everything and that you`ve spoken to your doctor, and while you`re asking for permission, it is just an idea that you`ve been researching :scratchin:

if ya got nothing to worry about....invite em around to see that ya not joking :scratchin:

only a fool would write to an authority figure and tell them they`re giving their kids cannabis......telling and asking are completely different.

surely this doesnt need to be pointed out? :unsure:

Me :peace:

Edited by Chronmasta, 10 January 2011 - 02:40 PM.

sick of getting back pain from growing medicin for mi back pain
;those who speak do not know ... those who know do not speak;
If you sit by the river long enough the bodies of your enemies will float past
here to get a smoke`o?.....then smoke`o my blue vein
ALL MY THREADS

11:56 pm [MongyMan] : drinking elephant poo juice

daemon

daemon

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 261 Posts:

only a fool would write to an authority figure and tell them they`re giving their kids cannabis......telling and asking are completely different.

Absolutely, but the mere fact you're asking suggests you're thinking about it and, regardless if their response, likely to do it anyway.

But hey, the very first US Federal patient for Medical Cannabis won his court case back in the 70s (or was it 80s?) by stating to the judge something along the lines of "if you knew your were going to go blind, you would break the law in order to protect your eye sight".

daemon

daemon

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 261 Posts:
The following article from Dr. Lester Grinspoons website is just what you're after: http://www.rxmarijuana.com/lee.htm.

STONEDAJ69

STONEDAJ69

Troll

• Banned
  • 1558 Posts:
I did more research as well, turns out that MARINOL is actually a synthetic THC... and it still kills people. Just goes to show, you cant trust Scientists, doctors, government officials, etc, when it comes to your personal wellbeing.

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.