Cannabis + Alcohol pain treatment?

alberta4twnty

Question

Does anyone have experience with using a South American marijuana concoction which is basically pot leaves, stems and left overs soaked in rubbing alcohol for 30 or more days?

I have heard of this but never been able to try it out because of the cost of pot and the amount of it that I would have to use to try the experiment. Apparently the end result is supposed to be fantastic for arthritis pain.

You are supposed to take a sealable jar and stuff it full of weed left overs (dry stem, leaves, etc.) Then top off with rubbing alcohol, seal the jar and put in the dark for a month or more. After that, drain off the liquid which can be used as a spray-on or rub-on treatment for pain. The left over green can be topped up with alcohol and used again if left sitting for a longer period.

Any experience or thoughts?

6 answers to this question

Dont see why it would not work.

I use hash or 99% ISO oil extraction dissolved in virgin coconut oil, used as a massage oil it definitely works for sore muscles ect.

Can eat it too.

So rubbing alcohol is about 75% ISO, so soaking scraps for 30 days would definitely extract the goodness.

I prob would not use rubbing alcohol for anything other than rubbing though.

Ive put about 1/4 oz of buds in a bottle of tequila before ;)

Was good heheheheh , the tequila changed colour to a green, then after a month or 2 went orange.... dunno.

All I know is that I was having a great time that night. :thumbsup:

No rubbing tho... Just shots.

The buds you strain out can still be rolled in J's, yay!

Ive put about 1/4 oz of buds in a bottle of tequila before ;)

Was good heheheheh , the tequila changed colour to a green, then after a month or 2 went orange.... dunno.

All I know is that I was having a great time that night. :thumbsup:

No rubbing tho... Just shots.

The buds you strain out can still be rolled in J's, yay!

My mate adds it to Vodka...lol

What about a Wine..lol