Homemade Bongs,

I echo in_absentia: never leave home without an apple in your pocket! They're great if you're abroad, and you just eat the evidence!

Thing about metals is that they're such good heat conductors, it really matters what the geometry is! You should be alright as long as the insertion into the water is close to the joint with the bong wall, and the bowl is far from it... I should know a formula to say what the temperature will be of a metal rod with one end in room temp. water and the other in some hot flame, but I'm pretty sure it will be AT LEAST linear, and maybe better than this. So, if you're water is close to the joint then the joint shouldn't get too hot.

I got myself a glass Bong some time ago But I have never gotten to use it yet.

The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

Edited by Ozzy420
  • Downvote 1

http://thechillbud.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Homemade-Lego-Bong.jpg

Well i usually smoke out of a bongs, click here, i bought from off ya tree but when im out and about and i want a quick couple cones with my mates what is the best bottle to use and should i use hose or what because ive been using plain old powerade bottle, burnt a hole pushed the hose in and burned a shotty and bobs your uncle but i want to know if yous have any good ideas for a good, quick disposable smile.gif

Cheers.

I really disliek home made bongs, they look really gross and start to smell so badly - unless it is a lego one! haha Edited by Spinningfive