Bongs and Pipes and Stuff....

Just got my self a new bong, my little sister got from a sex shop of all placers when she was getting stuff for a hens night, she had only every smoked joints and not very many at all so she through she would buy a bong and have a smoke, well i have never seen some 1 go so green ofter 1 cone in my life 2 seconds latter she was head down ass up in the dunny and all i could do was laugh after she was finnished being sick she came out saying were is that bloody bong i am going to smach it but i said NO because it is one of the best bongs i have ever smoked out of so she said takt it out of my site before i smach it and to this day i think that has put her off mj for all time because every time i have asked her if she would like a smoke she tells me were to go ;)

p.s.here is a pic of the bong

hey ozmade where do you get those billies?! i smoked outta one once and loved it neva seen em in shops tho.

i know water is fucking useless for cleaning and i dun feel rite puttin detergent in my bill. so wen it comes to cleaning my bill i use coke, neva underestimate the cleaning power of coke. actually after seeing how well it cleaned it kinda put me off drinking the shit. My mate told me that cops have coke in their cars for washing away bloodstains. prolly bs but i know plenny o ppl use it to clean.

-Pete

Edited by Pete

Guest Wilderbud
I've also seen some packing the stem with weed... it was a drop in conepiece, and they seem to have just plain forgotten halfway through the session... ::rolleyes:: Laughed for fucking hours...

Man... DONT TAKE THE CONE OUT OF THE STEM!!!

I pack the stem regularly because when I smoke alone I always pack the cone while its in the stem and always have the cone in the stem but when smoking with other people they sometimes take the cone out to unblock it then pass the bong back and say nothing - arrrgh. I dont care anymore and will just flush the weed into the bong water and keep smoking - heh [i actually smoked the weed I packed into the stem one time to pull it all through quickly so I could pack another cone - it wasnt my weed and I was being laughed at - it would have probably been good if I didnt suck it all through early as there was over a gram packed into it (really good weed so noone noticed me packing the stem).

Ive started smoking a pipe when mobile lately and have packed my own bong stem twice in the past week because I use the same cone for both devices. B)

Wasting weed is a good feeling until you run out. B)