Bongs and Pipes and Stuff....

lol

Hey man Zak , No worries man , (I think lol )

Hehe , nahhh , your cool ... I'll bet It was a great Bong and U just cvouldn't help yurself to tell us so lol

:toke:

And Hey , Theres nuthin wrong with sharing a massive Bong with your mates , not at all , ...

I was just thinkin that U might have thought bcuz you've had such a cool experience that that was the only Cool Bong U could smoke thru ... But I guess U would know that a clean glass Billy is very nice to smoke thru : )

No Worries man ... Well , not from me anyway .. Smoke up However U like I reckon ..

i've had some Stoner circles goin on in my time man , It was awesome sometimes .. I think everyone prefered to smoke their own conez tho , most times .. (There were those Bucket and six shooter etc. icidents ofc. lol)

.. Its just that there is alot of wasted MJ smoke if yur doin it that way , (No good for a poor fuck) , Not to say it cant be a shitload of fun tho .. :)

Well .. I don't like to type much more than that so ...

BONG ON! (Whatever way U want) , and FUKTHEPIGZ! o.k. : ) , Cool ...

Bye Now ...

Budman ... Out. (Ex-BucketHead StonedSixShooter BongFace Ex-tremisthead) :crybaby:

lol

aye, i agree budman... to each their own... tokers will always have preferred ways to get high... and zak it's no problem dude... you just came off as a bit stand offish. personally i'd bloody love to toke from one of those awesome bongs... i've seen some amazing ones.... but i also love my glass baby... she's a damn good bong >^.^<

Well, I guess we have lots of pot to waste... Sometimes can get an oz for $100 but $200 is the going rate.

We just pack fat bowls and pass the bong around, is there any other way to do it? :crybaby:

My friend just bought this little weak bong, good for hash though... he dropped it with a gram of hash and a shit load of crystal from my friends grinder... I was like >.> lol.. no!!!!

Anyways, the bongs we use are like weapons