• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Bongs and Pipes and Stuff....

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Jedi Knight of Botanic Order

• Members
  • 5631 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
Hey guys and gals, good to see some of the smoking implements of the stars coming out... let's see some more eh? Hey bongonaussie, good to hear about the bong... And that cockroach story is seriously gross... I live with cats, so I don't have cockroach problems. ;)

Say babybear, I don't wanna seem like a downer or nuthin, but those spring valley style clear tubing pipes? I've heard they're veeeeery bad for you to be inhaling. The stem goes through the plastic, and with repeated use, you end up smoking some nasty shit along with the nasty shit you intended to smoke... Just thought I'd share that, if it doesn't bother ya, then that's cool, to each their own... I used to love those bongs too when I was over east, (they've only just now started to show up here in West Oz B) ) but since I started using this little glass bong of mine, never looked back.

I'm very interested in vapes pipe, do you have to clean the glass jar at all? And what's the effect like? 'Bout a hundred bucks or so for a one outlet plugin? Anyway, I like the "emergency" bong... you like to keep your mates in comfort, doncha? B)

Keep them pics of "ol' faithfull" coming, let's get the great ozzie bong on ozstoners!
"Having reviewed all the material available to us we find ourselves in agreement with the conclusion reached by the Indian hemp Drugs Commission appointed by the Government of India (1893-1894) and the New York Mayor's Committee on Marihuana (1944), that the long-term consumption of cannabis in 'moderate' doses has no harmful effects"
The Wooton Report, 1969

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

(Guest) Babybear

(Guest) Babybear
  • Guests
Totaly agree Luke , But i needed a new bong as other broke , I dont use it very offten , BUT GUESS WHAT just as i started reading this i decided to clean out my yee ol'faithful an the base feel off WHAAA so now im just stuck with that clear fucker an my old Cracked plastic one, SO this time im goin to get just a GLASS bong , will take a pic when i get one.

Vaps are good id really like one But is it really worth what they cost?Like you find ya self coughf less with them?

(Guest) weekprik

(Guest) weekprik
  • Guests
my magicwaterpipe bong,

the pink soapy water is "No pong bong, from australia not hong kong" B)

Attached Files

• Attached File  bong.jpg   9.77K   363 downloads

Edited by weekprik, 02 August 2003 - 01:34 PM.

pipeman

pipeman

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 5649 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
hey Luke, electric vapes cost between $120 and $150 depending. I think its great and only use the dirty bong when we get a blackout. B) I've had mine for close to a year now and had no problems. In terms of cleaning, every couple of weeks I just throw the glass jar in the dishwasher. but, in another post DOM brought up the question of harvesting the "oil" that collects on the jar to smoke again. Apparently the instructions that came with his vape said you could do it, only no one knows how???????

I am thinking of making a lighbulb vape that you can use with a lighter. Found a post on it at overgrow. If I get around to making it I'll post some pics and a how to.

boe~pimp

boe~pimp

"The Green Reaper"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 Posts:
*heres one i prepared earlier* hehe, made this one a few days ago, i've found the stainless steel keeps the water colder, & it's of course smooth, thats about the only real advantage though, apart from how good they look B)

Attached Files

pipeman

pipeman

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 5649 Posts:
very nice looking bong boe.

here is a shot of a glass bong a mate gave me today, has glass cone and stem as well which I thought was pretty cool.

Attached Files

Edited by pipeman, 05 August 2003 - 07:01 PM.

pipeman

pipeman

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 5649 Posts:
oh man, I just gave that baby a test run and remember why I hate bongs so much :rolleyes:

boe~pimp

boe~pimp

"The Green Reaper"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 Posts:
thats an awsome looking pipe you got there to pipe, i'll take it off your hands if you don't want it :rolleyes: hehe

pipeman

pipeman

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 5649 Posts:
hehe, nah, it'd be rude not to have it for when he came over :rolleyes:

boe~pimp

boe~pimp

"The Green Reaper"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 Posts:
:rolleyes: of course, was only takin the piss pipe ;)

still haven't yet had the vape experience

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.