Bongs and Pipes and Stuff....

Hey guys and gals, good to see some of the smoking implements of the stars coming out... let's see some more eh? Hey bongonaussie, good to hear about the bong... And that cockroach story is seriously gross... I live with cats, so I don't have cockroach problems. ;)

Say babybear, I don't wanna seem like a downer or nuthin, but those spring valley style clear tubing pipes? I've heard they're veeeeery bad for you to be inhaling. The stem goes through the plastic, and with repeated use, you end up smoking some nasty shit along with the nasty shit you intended to smoke... Just thought I'd share that, if it doesn't bother ya, then that's cool, to each their own... I used to love those bongs too when I was over east, (they've only just now started to show up here in West Oz B) ) but since I started using this little glass bong of mine, never looked back.

I'm very interested in vapes pipe, do you have to clean the glass jar at all? And what's the effect like? 'Bout a hundred bucks or so for a one outlet plugin? Anyway, I like the "emergency" bong... you like to keep your mates in comfort, doncha? B)

Keep them pics of "ol' faithfull" coming, let's get the great ozzie bong on ozstoners!

Guest Babybear

Totaly agree Luke , But i needed a new bong as other broke , I dont use it very offten , BUT GUESS WHAT just as i started reading this i decided to clean out my yee ol'faithful an the base feel off WHAAA so now im just stuck with that clear fucker an my old Cracked plastic one, SO this time im goin to get just a GLASS bong , will take a pic when i get one.

Vaps are good id really like one But is it really worth what they cost?Like you find ya self coughf less with them?

hey Luke, electric vapes cost between $120 and $150 depending. I think its great and only use the dirty bong when we get a blackout. B) I've had mine for close to a year now and had no problems. In terms of cleaning, every couple of weeks I just throw the glass jar in the dishwasher. but, in another post DOM brought up the question of harvesting the "oil" that collects on the jar to smoke again. Apparently the instructions that came with his vape said you could do it, only no one knows how???????

I am thinking of making a lighbulb vape that you can use with a lighter. Found a post on it at overgrow. If I get around to making it I'll post some pics and a how to.