Bongs and Pipes and Stuff....

Hi all, thought I might show a shot or two of my billy, and a pipe I got for my b'day not that long ago.

I really love my billy, she's been with me a long time, and I've looked after her as best I can. I give her a weekly clean, so she's nice and fresh and never get's too dark. Nothing worse than a tarred up bong. This particular one is fairly easy to clean with a sponge and some elbow grease. Maybe a liiiiiitle detergent.

I used to spend aaaaaages building bongs. I spent a lot of my time searching for the "perfect" billy... I made plastic and glass, and all kinds of other funky things. And I loved it. But then I found this one. And it all ended.

Oh I still make the occasional plastic billy for emergencies with friends, but it's not my preferred option. If you're going to smoke, smoke well.

Anyway, I'll show the pics and you can proceed to tell me I'm a loon. :B):

Let's see your bongs at their best eh? I think there's probably a bong design out there for everyone. What's the weirdest bong you've ever used regularly? Or even once... Share your stories and pics of your faithful waterpipe... B)

post-38-1059744087_thumb.jpg

And here's a couple of shots of the opium pipe my love gave me... ornamental only, but working I think... has anyone seen this style of pipe before? I don't know if I need an attatchment hose for the brass piece that appears to be the sucking part... Let alone if it should have water in it or is it a dry pipe? And what's the purpose of the strange shape to the stem inside the conepiece? Anyway, I love it whether I can use it or not, it's got a stoker attached to the side by a small piece of chain, isn't that cool? I used to do that with my bongs too, but a cotton tie with a pen shell (a bic with the pen part taken out) to hold the stoker when not in use, and the stoker would be a large sewing needle or bent wire/clothes hanger.

Here it is, with a couple of follow ups to show the stem and stuff. Pretty nice eh? B) I love my GF, she's so wonderful.... B)

post-38-1059744472_thumb.jpg

hey luke

you wouldnt believe i have got the identical bong asyou in the first pic

although mine isnt quite as clean B)

has it got a piece inside just near the shotty to hold ice

i only use this when there is a group of us using it , but by myself i dont bother with ice, a bit lazy maybe, but it does make it a coooool smoke.

my daughter gave it to me for xmas and i was a bit red faced when i opened up her present in front of all the rallo's

a sticker on the arse of the bong said Magicwaterpipe.com.au ,but i tried it and it didnt work.

my very first bong was a bamboo one back in the 70's

some dealers back then used to give one away with every oz you bought.

i progressed to china type bongs for a while ,but the mothers used to break if you dropped them

the on to plastic bongs ranging from coke bottles, fruit juice, and heaps of others. i found them good cos when they got dirty you just throw them away and make another. i always have a plastic one on standby but my latest bong is my all time fave....

cheers

hey luke

just to add a story about a bong, this happened to me twice

years ago i used to smoke out in the garden shed , cos of the kids etc

there was no lights out there but i could have half a dozen cones in the dark and be out in 2 minutes.

anyhow this time i start sucking on the first cone , just about finished and i get this queer sensation in my mouth....it took a half second to realise what it was..

this big fucking cockroach about 2 inches long had been feeding on the built up shit inside the bong, and the smoke had driven him out and straight into my mouth B)

i spat the bastard out and stomped on him..

but fuck me dead the same thing happened to me 2 days later

(he must of had a brother. )

after that i used to stuff a bit of cloth down the mouth piece when not in use.

cheers

Edited by bongonaussie

Guest Babybear

Hey Luke Skywalker sweet as tools you have there , i supose ill send up newy

had for like 2-3 weeks now , Its a cheap as bong an smokein with it is for the bigger lung person , i think its more a guys bong, Im back using my bong of Ye olde faithfully one B)

post-38-1059747367_thumb.jpg

Guest Babybear
Eww bongonaussie thats jsut grossed out an wacked ,, man i think he coulda hada mama an a papa an so many more, Dirty little basteds, i didnt think they would eat that, But then some eat dead skin an soap ..

bongonaussie...

your right that web address doesnt seem to work, however you may like to try this one http://www.magicwaterpipe.com.au/enter.html

The strangest bongs I ever used would have to be an electric one I got a turn of once. you simply packed it put it to your lips and pulled the trigger, a flame would appear and a small motor or something seemed to suck the gear through, it was the ultimate lazy person bong as after you packed it all you did was put it to your lips pull the trigger and breath slowly the motor did all the work. I didnt find it very effective but it was a laugh. I have tried a few other funny kinds of ones... might make some posts about them later im a bit tired at the moment. Just thought I should give bongonaussie the right web adress.

P.S I liked the look of your bong baby bear reminded me of one my friend had it was great.

As most of you would know I mostly use a vape which is in the pic. BTW I was speaking to a guy at Off Ya Tree in Brisbane a little while back and he said the owner is going over to Europe and when she comes back they will have all sorts of new smoking gear and vapourisers for sale within a couple of months.

Also in the pic is my little self packer that used to slip into my pocket whenever going out, these days I just take a few joints. Also there's a bong for when my dickhead mates come around because vapes are only for pussies B)

PS - never buy Eveready batteries. They are SHIT!

post-38-1059771895_thumb.jpg