Fungas Gnat Control

Probably not approved here yet if it's new, will have to go through chemical analysis and testing before released on our market. Don't import any, because if it's not a registered chemical here customs will take it away, be a waste of money. Maybe look for same active ingredient in another product here in Oz. The active ingredient is Azadirachtin, happy hunting. :peace: Gh72

Thanks for bring this subject up GH, I mixed my soil mix up outside & left it there for a day or so!

& have it in my room & have like 6 mozzie bites & seen 1 little fly like insect in my closet, could be mozzies but who know, I just pray no spider mite ever come from it, I have also seen a moth in my room which is unusual but hey maybe it got stired from my closet grow! lol

I think gnats are the same or simular to fruit flies & I was reading that you can make your own gnat traps with apple cider vineger, water, & dish wash liquid, a wide mouth jar & a top with small holes. ACV attracts the gnats & the dish wash liguid strips the powder on their wings so they can not fly.

not sure if vegy oil & water will mix, because water, is water soluble & oil, is oil soluble, unless the dish soap liguid will work as an emulsifer, which I don't know to much about dish washing liquid & am not sure of how attracted the gnats will be to veg oil or dish liguid but please let us know :peace:

Edited by AussieStoner86

hey AS =) , think that was smashed1 that put up this bit, was wondering that myself. lol . Think maybe smashed1 meant vinegar?

QUOTE : "this mornz i made up 100ml of dishwash deturgent , 100ml of vegy oil an about 325ml of rain water so ill let u know what hapens ."

Yeah oil will eventually float in water even if mixed furiously, this is almost like a white oil mix, he could be making that?

Check out my diary mate, I be one step of ye on there said traps..........:ph34r:. AAArrr.

Sounds like your worried about bugs man , what you some kind of Insectist , Grashopper not GOOD enough for your liking..........

Sheesh! All I want is a little equality in this world and not be treated like a lower form of life..........:crybaby:

Lmao. :peace: Gh72

hi grasshopper72 and aussiestoner, i dident put it in a bowl i put it in a spray bottle and sprayed the plants , dirt and the tops of the pots and i usto have heaps of the buggers flying around and ive been checking all day and every time i go down im luky to see 3 or 4 so it keeps them away but does nothig to there larvie in the dirt and even found a few stuck to the side of the pot ( plastic )

i googled azamax in australia and they defenetly sell it here, i ended up on a page that was selling it to grape growers in s.a, it was $100,00 buks for 1 liter

hi grasshopper72 and aussiestoner, i dident put it in a bowl i put it in a spray bottle and sprayed the plants , dirt and the tops of the pots and i usto have heaps of the buggers flying around and ive been checking all day and every time i go down im luky to see 3 or 4 so it keeps them away but does nothig to there larvie in the dirt and even found a few stuck to the side of the pot ( plastic )

i googled azamax in australia and they defenetly sell it here, i ended up on a page that was selling it to grape growers in s.a, it was $100,00 buks for 1 liter

I actually bought a litre all up cost with delivery to Vic was about 129.00

Then I read the labels and it said not to be used on vegitables or edible plants.

It seems it is just for flowers etc.

hey AS =) , think that was smashed1 that put up this bit, was wondering that myself. lol . Think maybe smashed1 meant vinegar?

QUOTE : "this mornz i made up 100ml of dishwash deturgent , 100ml of vegy oil an about 325ml of rain water so ill let u know what hapens ."

Yeah oil will eventually float in water even if mixed furiously, this is almost like a white oil mix, he could be making that?

Check out my diary mate, I be one step of ye on there said traps..........:ph34r:. AAArrr.

Sounds like your worried about bugs man , what you some kind of Insectist , Grashopper not GOOD enough for your liking..........

Sheesh! All I want is a little equality in this world and not be treated like a lower form of life..........:crybaby:

Lmao. :peace: Gh72

Stop being a pest GH! jk lol :harhar: