Auto Flower Still In Veg After 5 Weeks

After some advice albeit a little late.

Stats

Strain.....Lowlife Feminised AutoAK47 from Demonseeds.

Nutes.....Canna Coco A&B Rhizo,cannazym all feed on the lower EC levels.P.H. 5.6 to 6.0

Medium....Canna Coco run to waste.

Temps....Around 28 C 50 to 60 humidity.

Airflow....Heaps 2 times axial 125mm fans.

Lighting....Started with only 28 watts of 6500K fluro for the first 2 weeks then around 75 watts for another week, then 250 watt HPS from there on. She has been on the recommended 20 on 4 off light cycle from day one and has never varied. The fridge is completely light proof. The off time is from 12 pm to 4 pm. This is about the hottest time of day for the location of the fridge.

Because I work 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off so my wife has to attend to any issues which is not ideal but hey what can I do she is learning. So for the first 2 weeks she had very little light. She was badly stretching for that first 2 weeks. Then she started to power on very strongly. At the end of four weeks there was no sign of any little white hairs at all. It was at this stage I started to worry.It was at this stage that I went back to work and away from her...That was 1 week ago...My wife tells me she still has no signs of flower yet at the end of week 5.!!!!! She is already turning into a fucking Sativa monster...Fuck and I pissed....The whole reason I went with Autoflowering is to keep the size thing under control....Now it looks like I've got another Sativa Monster Bitch on my hands..WTF.....Anyway I got the wife to switch her over to 12 on 12 off 2 days ago.

1. Has anyone had this strain not Auto Flower? If so what lighting schedule were you on and what did you do to get her to flower....specifically did just dropped the lighting from 20/4 to 18/6 do the job or did you have to go to 12/12.

2. I am going to try and SOG this monster...Is still ok or a no no for this strain. I don't see that I have much choice at this stage I believe she is already around 45 cm tall, which will take her over the 100 cm after stretch. I can't handle anymore than 60 cm in height unless I SOG the cunt of a thing.

3. Did the lack of light in the first 2 weeks cause her to stay in Veg...keeping in mind she has had 3 weeks of good light and always on the 20/4 schedule.

4. Do Auto flowering variety's start autoflowering on time or by the development of the plant...IE after 6 or 7 sets of leaves for example.

Here is a picture of her at 4 weeks old about 1 week ago.. As you can see she is in perfect health. Kinda wish I had Auto White Widow instead of AK.....But fuck me she smells devine already and I'm sure if I don't have any fuck up she will have some killer smoko.

Please help you Auto Guru's if nothing else so I can get round 3 to be hassle free. My luck as a grower continues to challenge my patience.

post-20575-073765400 1288929768_thumb.jpg

Edited by buzzo

Hey Buzzo sure one of the Auto doctors will be by soon to help completely,but from what I understand anything auto is a Rundalis cross and this naturally flowers in Veg , I would wait for one of the others to confirm this before asking DS to resend maybe if i am right.

i just read it and felt bad for ya so.............:console: It's OK mate, those bloody seeds test us all. Hope you get some better info..........

paging Doctor Auto........Doctor Auto to reception..........paging Doctor auto...........:doh: gh72

1. Has anyone had this strain not Auto Flower? If so what lighting schedule were you on and what did you do to get her to flower....specifically did just dropped the lighting from 20/4 to 18/6 do the job or did you have to go to 12/12.

2. I am going to try and SOG this monster...Is still ok or a no no for this strain. I don't see that I have much choice at this stage I believe she is already around 45 cm tall, which will take her over the 100 cm after stretch. I can't handle anymore than 60 cm in height unless I SOG the cunt of a thing.

3. Did the lack of light in the first 2 weeks cause her to stay in Veg...keeping in mind she has had 3 weeks of good light and always on the 20/4 schedule.

4. Do Auto flowering variety's start autoflowering on time or by the development of the plant...IE after 6 or 7 sets of leaves for example.

Here is a picture of her at 4 weeks old about 1 week ago.. As you can see she is in perfect health. Kinda wish I had Auto White Widow instead of AK.....But fuck me she smells devine already and I'm sure if I don't have any fuck up she will have some killer smoko.

Please help you Auto Guru's if nothing else so I can get round 3 to be hassle free. My luck as a grower continues to challenge my patience.

1. I'm going an auto ak47 x ww. I've read alot of auto ak47 grows and have yet to see one not auto. Mine also faulty timer and all has been on 24/0 this whole time. You shouldn't have to reduce the light cycle of an auto. That's what makes it an auto.

2. No. You cannot clone auto's. A clone will be the same age as the plant itself. Even if by some miracle you pull an early clone and get it to flower...You'll end up with a whisp of hairs rather than thc filled bud by the time the plant dies.

3. No. The way I understand auto's is that they are on a life cycle regardless of light received. They AUTO flower regardless of what you give them. The can't stay in veg because they are on a timer if that makes sense.

4. Timed. When they say XX days before flower on demonseeds they mean it.

My advice I would contact demonseeds. From the AK47 grow logs i've seen (some looked a bit bs as they pulled like 500grams from a couple of seeds, get fucked) they do grow taller than normal auto's but no where near 100cm. It might not have got the autoflower gene when breeding and might be a regular ak47 seed? After 5 weeks you are roughly half way to harvest. If you look through my log on my auto currently at week 9 of 10 i've got dense dense buds matured and ready for drying. At week 5 without signs of sex / flower you won't have much at week 9/10 when its time to harvest.

Auto's don't like abuse. I abused one of the two plants i grew. The one i abused spat out leaves like it was afraid of death. I tied it down and bent in random directions. I made sure i moved it at least twice a day just to give it the shits. The other i treated like it was a new born. There is a tonne of difference in the bud density and leaf amount. They received the same amount of nutes and light. My advice do not cut the auto at all. Lightly trying does definitely increase branching bud size but the earlier started the better.

Azpo.

Ok so in only 5 days she has gone from Veg to what looks like to me pure male?

So what do you reckon does it look like a hermie or pure male. I thought a feminised seed could only be a hermie or female?

Looks full blown male what do ya rekon. She or should I say he has had a charmed life. With no issue at all except a lack of light early on.

Could changing the lighting from 20/4 to 12/12 cause it to hermie this bad. Now I really have the shits bad. Fuck me what the fuck do ya have to do to get a fucking female in this game. So pissed of now.

Fuck you LOWLIFE SEEDS.....The first seeds was sterile and the seed which is this current plant wouldn't auto and now it turns hermie or male....Won't be buying your seeds again. I used all the expensive nutes,distilled water perfect temps...I even have a chiller for the fucking nutes. I never overfertilse...What the fuck did I do to deserve this. If I get this crap next time I'm gonna give it away. I can't afford to keep pissing money down the drain and getting fucked results.

post-20575-030742000 1289199437_thumb.jpg

Edited by buzzo

i was kinda expecting murphys law was gonna hit me in a similar way. i bought 10 fem. royal queen - royal dwarf seeds and tried two of them - 14 days later out sprouted the first hairy buds! :) was so happy. sorry to hear the struggle, seems u got a real random seed deal.