My Wormwoods

Your catnip is looking wonderful Naycha. :thumbsup:

I'm really going to have to get my butt in to gear, once this flare up has passed that is, and get some seeds planted too.

Will see if my coleus seeds will grow too, I don't like my chances because they're kinda old and not been stored properly.

Will definitely get some photos up of my 'garden' soon. Everything is growing along nicely at the moment. They're all just common garden plants, and a small collection of succulents dad has "found" pieces of over the past coupla years.

Oh, a tip for anyone who has a neighbourhood cat or two digging up your yard, get to Bunnings and buy some Rue. They cost me not quite $4 per pot.

Cats hate the stuff and it's worked a charm for me.

It is also said to protect against the evil eye, and if planted by your front or back doors with Rosemary it is believed to ward off evil and bring blessings to the home. ^_^

Naycha - I'm extremely interested in actually making real Absinthe .When I was in Europe , I managed to get the real stuff from the Eastern Block countries , however the "real stuff" is hard to find , 

do you know whether the plants you have are the right strain to blend , as I know how the real absinthe is produced ..... 

Naycha - I'm extremely interested in actually making real Absinthe .When I was in Europe , I managed to get the real stuff from the Eastern Block countries , however the "real stuff" is hard to find , 

do you know whether the plants you have are the right strain to blend , as I know how the real absinthe is produced ..... 

They were the right plants but I no longer have them.