Leaves Growing Deformed

hi there my plants fine but the fingers on the leaves ar growing weird the main big finger at the end is curling under and the fingers on each side of the main one ar turning at rite angels just the last inch of them ive never seen it like this,

an there from my own seeds and ive been growing them for a few years now any one got any ideas

thanks mongyman, the leaves ar still nice lush an green , would i just put tea spoon of epson in water can,, i might just leave it they look great an if i see yellow or white apering ill try that thanks, an ive only had compyt for 3 months so i have to get 1 of my neices to show me how to put pics up but thanks 4 that info much apriceiated mongyman :thumbsup:

Heya Smashed 1, I had a plant that had 3/4 leaf structure that had leaves with a Weird shape,- & they all had the same deformity (leaves)- that is that the middle finger of the shade leaves were doubled [2 of em], & half sized. Looked like leaves with Fangs!! Most leaves looked that way, plant ended up being pulled at about 5' tall - with great Success... Anyways - dont worry about deformities too much. Good Luck with ya Ventures Amigo.