Ummm - I think some Aussie fella went out Bush & threw a few seeds in the air, tripped back over em' & technically named it-A.B.W.:stunned: I haven't heard of em but thats Not to say they Dont Exist. Dont assume its anything more than its Description...Bush Weed..from the Mountains of......??!..:applause:

there`s a few Aussie strains :scratchin:

mongy weed....aka Australian bastard cannabis, aptly named by the yanks .....old mother sativa is another....and the Aussie blue as previously mentioned.

as for the one you`re talkn bout kon....i could call that a young IBL (inbreed line).....if that strain was to continue inbreeding in the same place for sayyy.....100-200yrs, it would be classed as an LR (land race).... i think :wacko:

IBL`s are found all over australia, where the farmer didnt know what he/she was doing and accidentally let the males pollinate the females every year....using the seed that results from it, year after year... imo these are the ducks guts for crossing with other country IBL`s :xcited:

stay bent,

Chron :punk:

Just had a look at a book by Greg Green called the cannabis grow bible. In there he has a top ten section most if not all are readily recognisable strains but in the best outdoor section there is Australian bush weed. Does anyone know if this is an actual strain or just a generic term?

I've got the same book. It was first published in 2003, so some of the information is out of date.

He lists the following as top 10: Aus Bushweed, Cambodian, Durban Thai, Haze, Malawi, MM, Neville's Haze, Purple Haze, Swazi and Thai. As you can see, it's a pretty generic list. There's heaps of different Thai and Haze strains for example, and some are undoubtably better than others.

I've heard of a few people growing 'Australian Bushweed', though I doubt it's the same strain. I'd regard the list as a good starting point for picking a nice Sativa, but certainly not the final word on it.

:peace: