Post Some Pics Of Your 2010/2011 Outdoorys

well we have some nice lookin plants here. fuck i havent got some pics up for ages ill get some tonight or in the morning shes very bushy at some of the nodes 2 branches are coming out at each leaf. shes about 2ft - 2.5 ft long with to many branches to count its like fuck WTF do i do with em espechly when they get bigger. just growing her horizontaly shes finaly pretty much reverted back to veg fucken shit weather.

post-33993-016647500 1289182250_thumb.jpg post-33993-096141400 1289183062_thumb.jpg 2nd day in full sun, slowly does it :whistle: not sure what I got myself into (2nd grow, first sow in spring)....laughing and trembling at the same time. :freak:

Here' an example of the bud this genetics can grow post-33993-082348700 1289185276_thumb.jpg

I found a gardener in myself that I forgot was there as a child, I love growing wheeeeee :yahoo: That's the number 2 garden bed, got another 5m x 5m I'm working on. high density grow based on the food4wealth example. Still lots to do in the last 3 weeks of spring......

Organic raw food diet + organic Cannabis flowers ftw

Anyway back to the garden,

:peace: Shalom all.

what do u type in to put pics up i carnt seem to work it out , new to computers not very good.

i been typeing in 016.jpg and it dont seem to work

hey smashed

when you press reply button..you will see the text window (where you write you reply)

UNDER that window is attachments...browse button....clear selection button...

click on browse button..... and a chose file to upload window will pop up....

now if you know whitch file your pics are in

(i usally open my pics file on a seperate page so i can see witch pics i want to upload)

you click up the top where theres "look in"then a search bar then a arrow ...left click on arrow...then find your pic ya wanna upload...double click on pic..the upload window will dissapear...go down to attachments...you will see text in seacrh bar next to browse....under it there will be a attach this file button ....left click and wait for it to upload...thn when you want to put the pic up click i think from mem theres a button next to pic "attach pic"

hope that helped ....HM