• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Post Some Pics Of Your 2010/2011 Outdoorys

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
292 replies to this topic

TheTreeBoundRat

TheTreeBoundRat

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 600w MH for veg. Outdoors for flower
Looks great Glen I reckon you got near to a kilo there maybe . Should keep you happy for a while. Could be a factor in the no ferts but we'll never know. I think a good flush would yield the same results and obviously there were some ferts there in the firt place for you too yield that amount.

Cheers

Edited by TheTreeBoundRat, 16 June 2011 - 05:41 PM.

If you can't be good then be good at it.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

hobsons choice

hobsons choice

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 11 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
Some of these photos are amazing !! Incredible how big the plants get and the yields, although I'd be paranoid senseless with some of them unless I was out in the country. Definitely seems a nicer way to grow though than hydro !

Skunkxxx

Skunkxxx

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1569 Posts:
  • Interests:First harvest - 26.5 pounds - Grown with 2 flashlights and a picture of the sun. 14.95 plus shipping for a how to video.
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 1k HPS 1K MH together
Just found out my daughter raided my seeds and came out with nice little plant,
Kinda proud of her.hopefully its the only grand kid I will have for awhile.She is 19.

Attached Files

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.